Customers Also Bought
- The whisper quiet mist humidifier operates on a low power consumption
- This Household Mist Humidifier is ideal for your room
- This household mist humidifier Provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- This mist humidifier can last from long time with one fill
- This household mist humidifier is easy to clean, carry and fill
- Mini Air Humidifier makes the air cleaner and conducive to facial
- The release of a large number of negative ions to improve air quality
- The mini Air Humidifier can restrain spread of bacteria and viruses
- Relief cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Water shortage automatic protection device, allowing you more rest assured
- Long life, the oscillation frequency stability, atomization effect is good
- Easy to clean and carry
- Rated Power: 30W
- Voltage: 220v/50Hz
- Humidification: 3500ml/h
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Size: 26.2 x 22.5 x 30.1cm/10.4 x 8.9 x 11.9in(L x W x H)
- This Cool Air Humidifier will be a good gift for your home or friends
- This Household Best Air Humidifier is ideal for office or room
- This Mini Air Humidifier can be used for a long time and will never disappoint you
How to Clean an Air Humidifier
- Turn the humidifier off and unplug it from the wall. Put on a pair of plastic gloves because you will have to deal with bleach and other chemicals.
- Start taking the humidifier apart. First, remove the water tank and empty it out. Add a couple of spoonfuls of bleach to the empty tank and then fill it with cold water. Shake it around to distribute the bleach mixture thoroughly and then let it sit for about an hour.
- Empty out the tank again. Put a few drops of dish detergent or a mild soap into the tank along with some hot water, replace the cap and shake the tank to get any left over dirt out. Rinse and then set the tank aside.
- Take the housing off of the other side of your humidifier to expose the motor and fan. Wipe out any excess dirt or dust from around the motor with a dry cotton cloth. Be sure you keep water away from the motor.
- Remove the dirty filter and replace it with a new one or wash it in cool water by hand if the filter is re-usable. Keep in mind that even a re-usable filter needs to be replaced with a brand new one after a few uses due to wear and tear.
- Fill the humidifier base with a cleaning solution or vinegar and allow it to sit for one hour. Vinegar is great for lifting out dirt. In the meantime put a small teaspoon of bleach in a cup of cool water. Once you rinse out the vinegar, swish some of this bleach solution around the base to disinfect the surface. Rinse it out with cool water.
- Be sure to dry any wet spots on your unit with a cotton cloth or paper towel. Replace the cover and tank of the air humidifier.
- 1 x Humidifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.20||USD$ 20.06||USD$ 18.93||USD$ 17.41||USD$ 17.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.