Customers Also Bought
- This portable hydration pack features lightweight slim-line design and ultra-comfortable shoulder strap design
- Easy-access reservoir opening is easy to fill
- Adjustable straps for a custom fit
- Great for biking, Hiking, Skiing, or almost any outdoor activity
- Capacity: 3L / 105.5oz (Outside); 2.5L / 87.9in(Inner Bag)
- Material: EVA
- Size: 450 x 220 x 11mm / 17.7 x 8.7 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- The portable hydration pack is widely used, great for biking, Hiking, Skiing, or almost any outdoor activity
- The hiking hydration pack is with easy-access reservoir opening, which makes it easy to fill
- The cycling hydration pack is with adjustable straps, for a custom fit, comfortable for carrying
- The portable hydration pack is made of high quality EVA material, durable and reliable for long timt use
Size in Detail:
How to Use Hydration Packs for Bikers:
Using Hydration Packs For Biking:
- Use water only. Other liquids such as energy drinks will leave a residue that is hard to clean off.
- To sustain the life of the bladder run fresh water in to it and thoroughly empty the hydration bladder after each ride.
- To keep your reservoir clean and the tubing taste-free sterilize the entire hydration bladder on a regular basis.
- Clean excess mud and dirt off the pack, secure all buckles, and put it through a gentle cycle in your washing machine. Follow the manufacture recommendations.
Sterilize Your Hydration Reservoir:
- Empty the reservoir completely and air dry.
- Mix three quarts of water with 2-3 cups of baking soda.
- Add ½ cup of fresh or lemon concentrate in to the mixture.
- Pour all but 1 cup of the liquid mixture into the reservoir and let sit for 24 hours.
- Insert your sip tube into the remaining mixture to clean and sterilize. Rinse thoroughly.
- Empty the reservoir and air dry.
- Store the hydration pack reservoir unfolded, lying flat, with it propped open.
How to Clean a Hydration Pack:
The key to getting the most life, use and value out of your outdoor gear is taking good care of it. Keeping the drinking reservoir inside your hydration pack is especially important to preventing contamination of your water supply. While cleaning the outside of the pack is not as critical to the integrity of your water supply, keeping the outer pack clean may help to reduce abrasion from dust, dirt and grit. This could let the pack part of your hydration pack last longer.
- Remove the flexible hydration reservoir from the cloth cover or pack, if it's in one.
- Unscrew the cap from the reservoir and drain the contents completely.
- Mix a solution of mild dish soap and water. Scrub the inside of the hydration reservoir with this solution, using a baby bottle brush to clean inside the reservoir.
- Run your mixing solution through the drinking tube. Scrub inside the tube using a long pipe cleaner.
- Remove odors, if necessary, by filling the reservoir with water, adding 2 tablespoons of baking soda, and letting it sit overnight.
- Rinse the reservoir several times with clear water, drain completely and, if the neck opening is wide enough, wipe the inside dry with a clean cloth.
- Wash the cloth pack itself in mild detergent and water. If your pack has a tag stating that it's okay to machine wash, go ahead and wash it on the gentle cycle. If there's no tag, you should wash it by hand just to be safe.
- Leave the reservoir to air-dry overnight, with the cap still unscrewed. The cloth pack can air dry at the same time.
- Check to make sure the reservoir and pack are both completely dry. If they're not dry, leave them be to continue drying. Once they are dry, replace the reservoir in the cloth pack.
- 1 x 2.5L EVA Hiking Cycling Hydration Pack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.18||USD$ 14.65||USD$ 14.12||USD$ 13.42||USD$ 13.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.