Customers Also Bought
- Temperature Measurement Range: -10˚C ~ +40˚C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 20%-100%
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5%-±8%
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2˚C(-10˚C ~ +40˚C)
- Diameter: 150mm/5.9in
- Case Material: Glass
- Made of high quality glass material, there will be no scratches on the case of the indoor outdoor thermometer after long time using
- Accuracy and easy operation are the two main features of our indoor outdoor thermometer
- You can read the mark of the indoor outdoor thermometer even at long distance
- Different colors design with the mark and the number gives great convenience for your reading
- Easy to read and simple to install, the analog thermometer is welcomed by most people
- You can get the right information of the temperature and the humidity instantly as soon as you take a look at the humidity thermometer
- Cool in appearance, the wall thermometer can be a fine decoration for you
- High in precision, the home thermometer can work well for your daily use
- The mark is big enough for your far distance viewing
- As you can see, the measuring range is from the -10℃ to 40℃
- Exquisitely packed, you can store it well when you don't have to use it
How to Install Indoor-Outdoor Thermometers:
An indoor-outdoor thermometer displays weather conditions allowing one to know the temperature both inside and outside. Installing an indoor-outdoor thermometer is very easy as today most are wireless. If you select a thermometer with a probe, it will be necessary to find a way to run the probe outside. With the wireless model it is merely a matter of placing batteries in an outdoor sensor and mounting it
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws from the sensor's battery compartment and insert batteries. Replace the back of the sensor's battery compartment with the screws in line and screw to close
- Choose the locations for mounting the thermometer and the outdoor remote sensor. If you are not using a wireless indoor-outdoor thermometer you will need to mount the units no more than 10 feet from one another as you will have to run the cord from the thermometer to the sensor unit
- Drive a screw into the wall at the location you chose to mount the unit. The screw schould extend an eighth of an inch from the wall
- Mount the indoor-outdoor thermometer by placing the keyhole slot on the back of the thermometer over the screw and push down until it falls into place
- Drive a screw into the location where you chose to mount the remote sensor and repeat steps. If you are using a thermometer that has a cord, then you will need to route the outdoor sensor's cord from the thermometer to the outside location of the thermometer
- Mount the inside thermometer repeating steps. The most common place to route the outside sensor wire to the inside thermometer is through a windowsill
How to Use Thermometers to Measure Indoor Humidity:
A psychrometer is a weather instrument that uses two thermometers to measure the humidity in a room. Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air. One of the thermometers measures the actual air temperature; this is the dry bulb temperature. The other thermometer has a wick at the end that is dipped in water before measuring air temperature. This measurement is the wet bulb temperature. The difference between the two temperatures is used to determine the relative humidity
- Wet a piece of gauze with water. Wrap the gauze around the bulb of one thermometer and secure with a rubberband
- Place the wet and dry thermometers side by side on a base such as a board or table so that the bulb ends of the thermometers stick out from the end of the base
- Fasten the thermometers to the base with tape
- Place the thermometers in front of the fan and turn it on
- Observe the temperature on both thermometers. Make sure air continues to blow over the thermometers
- Record the temperature of the dry bulb thermometer
- Observe the wet-bulb thermometer until the temperature stops changing, after about two to three minutes. The temperature drops as water evaporates from the gauze. Record the wet bulb temperature when it remains constant
- Subtract the wet bulb temperature from the dry bulb temperature
- Locate the dry bulb temperature on the relative humidity chart. Then, locate the dry bulb minus wet bulb value on the chart
- Find the intersection of these two values on the chart. This value is the percent of relative humidity in the room
- 1 x Thermometer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.40||USD$ 9.28||USD$ 9.15||USD$ 8.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.