Customers Also Bought
- Measurement Range: Temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ (122 ℉) ℉ ~ 14;Humidity: 20 ~ 95 % R.H
- Accuracy: Temperature: + / - 1 ℃;Humidity: 5 %
- Resolution: 0.1 ℃ (0.1 ℉), 1 % relative humidity
- Size: 57 x 32 x 11.5mm/2.2 x 1.3 x 0.45in(L x W x H)
- Battery: AG13 or LR44
- Record temperature and humidity on same chart
- This Indoor Thermometer User can recalibrate
- Indoor Thermometer dew point measurement
- Indoor Thermometer with Large digital display
- Room Thermometer with rugged molded case
- Read the temperature at one glance with the Distinct Digital Thermometer
- High stability and accuracy of this Digital Thermometer
- Low power consumption makes this Digital Thermometer last a long time
- Features a minimum/maximum memory for temperature
- Large display screen of this Digital Thermometer make it more convenient
- Record temperature and humidity on same chart
- Monitor the environment at a glance help provide safe and healthy habitat conditions
- For professional accuracy, nothing beats this Digital Thermometer
- This multi-function Digital Thermometer is also a good device for outdoor
- A thermometer is a device used to measure temperature. The word comes from the Greek words meaning "heat" (thermo) and "to measure" (meter). A thermometer is comprised of two parts: the temperature sensor, which physically changes in response to changing heat levels, and a measuring device, which puts the physical change into the context of one of several accepted thermal measurement scales.
- Though early thermometers had appeared as early as the 11th century, it wasn't until the invention of the sealed thermometer that the devices began to take on a semblance of accuracy. Because early thermometers were not sealed, they were sensitive to air pressure as well as temperature. It wasn't until the around the 16th century that sealed thermometers were developed, and a measurement scale applied to the implement.
- The first universal system of thermal measurement was developed by Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit in 1724, using the melting point of ice and the boiling point of water as references. Anders Celsius proposed the Celsius scale in 1742, which assigned one hundred degrees between the same two points used by Fahrenheit (melting point of ice and boiling point of water).
- Today, there are as many different types of thermometers as there are private and commercial uses for the measuring of thermal activity.
- All thermometers register a physical change in response to a change in thermal activity. In the case of mechanical thermometers, the change is seen in the movement of solid objects that exert force on one another. Other thermometers can sense changes in, among other things, radiation, electrical activity, or liquid crystals.
- There are two types of thermometers: primary and secondary thermometers. Primary thermometers rely on the measurement of matter that is known so well that temperature can be calculated to an exact degree, for example, the voltage or current of an electrical resistor, or the angular anisotropy of gamma ray emission of certain radioactive nuclei in a magnetic field.
- Secondary thermometers are cheaper, more sensitive and more convenient to use, as so are more widely used. However, a secondary thermometer must be calibrated against a primary thermometer at least once before it can be used reliably.
- There are many different thermometer types for many different private and commercial applications. Some of the most common types include:
- Alcohol thermometer: an alternative to the common mercury-in-glass thermometer. The main advantage is the safety of the liquid in case of breakage, but it's upper sensitivity range is only 78 degrees Celsius.
- Bi-metalic thermometer: a device used to convert a change in temperature into mechanical movement along a scale. Instead of a chemical change, such as the expansion of a liquid in an alcohol thermometer, a mechanical change is registered.
- Infrared thermometer: a device that measures blackbody radiation emitted from objects. The object's temperature can be determined by knowing the amount of energy an object gives off in conjunction with its emissivity.
- Electrical thermometer: a device that measures the predictable changes in electrical resistance in some materials.
- Liquid crystal thermometer: a thermometer that utilizes thermochromic crystals which change color in response to temperature changes. These crystals display the mechanical properties of liquid, but look as if they are a single crystal. Liquid crystal thermometers can detect temperature changes down to a tenth of a degree centigrade.
- Though rarely used since the advent of digital and mechanical thermometers, use care when handling a mercury-in-glass thermometer, as the mercury is dangerous.
- When measuring the temperature of the human body using any insertion thermometer, make sure to sterilize the thermometer before use. Inserting an unsterilized thermometer into the body could result in infection. Also, use care when inserting the thermometer into the body.
- When using a meat thermometer, sterilize the thermometer after each use to avoid food poisoning and infection upon subsequent use.
- The traditional method calibrating a secondary liquid based thermometer was to first immerse the sensing bulb in a mixture of ice and water and mark the point where water typically freezes. Next, the thermometer would be immersed in a steam bath at one standard atmosphere (101.325 kPa ) to determine the point at which water boils. The distance was then divided between these marks according to the temperature scale being used.
- Meat thermometers aren't the only type of thermometer used in the processing of food. Candy thermometers, or sugar thermometers, are used to measure the temperature of cooking sugar solutions. Like the meat thermometer, there are several different kinds of candy thermometer, the main difference being that candy thermometers
- 1 x Convenient Car Interior Hygrothermograph
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AED 23.01||AED 21.58||AED 20.32||AED 19.20||AED 18.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.