Customers Also Bought
- Inside Temperature Range: -10°C~+50°C (+14°F~+122°F )
- Outside Temperature Range: -50°C~+70°C (-58°F~+158°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1F)
- Humidity Resolution: 1% RH
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V (AAA size)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1°C (-20°C~+60°C ), ±2°C (other)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5%RH (20%-99%, at 25°C)
- Size: 78 x 98 x 17mm / 3.1 x 3.9 x 0.7in(W x L x T)
- Low power consumption
- High stability and accuracy
- In and out temperature measuring
- Display temperature and humidity simultaneously
- MIN and MAX value recording
- Confortable degree symbol
- °C/°F unit selectable
- Desk-top placing or wall hanging
- High quality and LCD display fashionable & mini-size design, this Digital Hygrometer Thermometer can tell you the time and humiture in your room
- Two rows of king-sized LCD display, indoor outdoor LCD Hygrometer Thermometer, selectable ℃ or ℉ display by slide switch
- The Hygrometer Thermometer is suitable for hotel, hospital, museum, metro, production department, computer room, Botanic garden, greenhouse, weather observation, heating and air-conditioning system etc
Size in Detail:
How to Read a Hygrometer:
- Identify the wet bulb and dry bulb thermometers in the hygrometer handle. The wet bulb thermometer should have a muslin sleeve or wick at its tip for water absorption
- Dip the tip of the wet bulb thermometer into distilled water. Make sure the temperature of the distilled water is close to the temperature of the surroundings you will be measuring for humidity. Cold water requires extra energy to evaporate and hot water requires less. Either way, your wet bulb temperature will be off
- Swing the thermometer holder around the handle. A velocity of at least 2 meters/second will usually produce a good reading. You can convert to angular velocity by taking into account the distance of the wick from the axis of rotation. Wait a few minutes
- Write down the dry bulb temperature
- Record the wet bulb temperature after it has settled. Water has been evaporating from the tip, so the temperature may still be changing after the apparatus has stopped spinning
- Determine the relative humidity using a humidity table or conversion program
- 1 x Hygrothermograph
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.95||USD$ 6.81||USD$ 6.68||USD$ 6.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.