Customers Also Bought
- The Portable Microphone is designed to be lightweight and comfortable headphones fit for extended use
- You can use this Desktop Microphone at home and in your office
- Soft comfortable material will not send a terrible pain to your head and ear
- Durable, high-grade feeling
- Double wheat head design to the Multimedia Microphone, this design can reduce the noise distortion, recording effect is very clear
- Special 3.5 microphone computer interface
- Microphone Length: 14cm/5.51in
- The Multimedia Microphone is designed to be lightweight and comfortable headphones fit for extended use
- Stylish, lightweight and compact design desk computer Multimedia Microphone can be used in PC gaming, talking, video conferencing, or voice-recognition
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Microphone on a Laptop:
- Connect your microphone to the external output jack on the side of your laptop. Turn on your computer and open the Control Panel.
- Make sure you have the right driver device for your microphone, according to the manufacturer's specifications. If you do not see the correct driver, download the driver device from the manufacturer.
- In the Control Panel of your computer, click on the type of external microphone you have. If it is not recognized, click on "Default Microphone" and highlight "External Microphone."
- Verify that the sound card is compatible with your external microphone. Check the volume control on the computer and make sure your microphone is turned on. You have now installed an external microphone, and should be able to speak with your friends and other contacts without any problem.
How Do I Get a Mic to Work on a Laptop Computer:
- Read the instructions with your microphone's software, if applicable. Some mics may require that the software be installed before plugging it in.
- Plug your microphone into the microphone jack. This is indicated by a small microphone above or below the jack.
- Allow your operating system to automatically detect the microphone and install the default drivers.
- Test your microphone. If it doesn't work, you'll have to download and install the drivers from the microphone's manufacturer's website. This will vary for each manufacturer.
- Go to the sound settings for any programs you want to use with the microphone if you encounter problems. Choose your microphone from the list provided in the settings to allow input from your specific microphone.
- 1 x Microphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.42||USD$ 6.22||USD$ 6.03||USD$ 5.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.