Customers Also Bought
- Protective case will keep your iPhone 3G 3GS from getting scratched or dinged
- Accessory keeps access open to all the controls and connections
- Handsome and stylish outlook can highlight your phone's beauty well
- You can well personalize, and modify your phone with this case
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G 3GS
- Dimension: 118 x 67 x 12mm / 4.6 x 2.6 x 0.5in (L x W x H)
- 1 x Abstract Pattern Silicone Back Skin Case Cover for iPhone 3G 3GS
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.11||USD$ 2.87||USD$ 2.67||USD$ 2.49||USD$ 2.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is an iPhone skin/case the same fit for an itouch?
Nope, sorry. The iPhone is thicker, and cases have holes for the camera and mic/speaker that the iPod Touchs lack.
- Will a iPhone skin fit an iPod Touch?
Maybe, maybe not. The iPhone has slightly different dimensions than an iPod touch, as well as having a speaker and microphone, so a skin that fits the iPhone *exactly* may not fit the iPod touch. Also, there are now updated versions of both, and their dimensions have also changed in minor, subtle ways.
- What Printer model for making iphone skins?
As you're reaøøy talking about printing on plastic ot's NOT a home job. You first need a source of blown blank plastics and they are usually screen printed at manufacture, so that a top coating can go over the image to protect it.