Customers Also Bought
- Show off your cell phone with iPhone screen protector, almost impossible to detect, clear transparent screen guard offers ultimate protection against scratches and dirt
- iPhone screen protector offers a high visible light transmission, which has minimal effect on the brightness of brightness of your cell phone display
- The iPhone Screen Protector is the ultimate solution protecting your screen from new fingerprints, scratches, dirt, oil/grease and smudges
- Application of it on your screen provides a higher degree of clarity and a non-reflective surface that may significantly prolong the life of your device screen
- The LCD Screen Protector has been designed to work with screens without any distortion to the image
- Screen protector film reduces the strain of your eyes by filtering the UV light emitted from your cell phone display
- The cleaning cloth for pre- and post-installation use
- Screen Guard is easily installed and is bubble free when installed properly
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G 3GS
- Size: 109 x 56 mm / 4.3 x 2.2 in (L x W)
- Protects your screen against scratching, scraping, and abrasion
- It will be your best choice for your iPhone
- This iPhone screen protector can reduce the strain of your eyes by filtering to the UV light emitted form your phone display
How to Remove Screen Protectors:
Cell Phone screen protectors offer a great way to protect your touchscreen devices from scratching. Unfortunately from time to time dust and air bubbles can collect under your screen, forcing you to remove the protector. While it doesn't take a rocket scientist to remove the screen you'll want to make sure that you do so properly, thus avoiding any scratching or other device damage.
Removing A Screen Protector With Tape:
- Take a piece of scotch tape and place it as one of the corners of your devices display. The tape should overlap with the device and the screen protector
- Pull up very slowly on the scotch tape, making sure that the tape has a hold of the screen protector. Once the screen protector begins to pull up grasp it with your fingers and pull up on the protector
- Use duct tape if the scotch tape is not giving a strong enough grip to pull up the protector. Again pull very slowly to avoid any damage to your device
- Clean the devices screen once the protector is removed. A good product for cleaning mobile devices is the "Proporta Mobile Device Cleaner" simply spray the contents from the bottle on your screen and wipe off any sticky residue using the products included micro-cloth
Removing A Screen Protector. The Blow Dryer Method:
- Remove your cell phones battery to avoid damage
- Place your hair dryers setting on low heat and slowly heat up the display on your device. Do not stay in one spot for too long as this can damage your device
- Slowly pull on the corner of your device after applying a slight amount of heat. Do not overheat your device
- Use the Proporta Screen Cleaner to once again clean your screen once the screen protector has been successfully removed
Tips & Warnings:
- Be very careful when using heat on your device as this could cause damage if overheating occurs, this should be used as a last resort. Also make sure to pull gently with tape to avoid any screen or device scratching that can occur in certain instances
- 1 x Screen Protector for iPhone 3G 3GS
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.81||USD$ 2.75||USD$ 2.69||USD$ 2.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to stick Screen Protector?
1. Clean the screen with the cloth incidental,in order to remove the dust and contaminats.
2. Peel off the onr second/half PET material by the lable.
3. Stick the screen ward on the LCD gently, and then rip off the PVC material.
4. After affixing the screen protector to the screen with integrity, make a thorough examination of availability on hair scrap or bubble, then smooth out the screen edge by the given card.
- How does this film apply/adhere to the screen? Does this film have an adhesive or it sticks with static? Does your screen protector cover the entire device or just the screen?
Designed to protect/preserve 99% of the original color tones, it made out of a special micro thin P.E.T with silicon coated/no adhesive, which means it won't leave residue or damage your screen. It's being made under extensive research and development, cut using data from the manufacturer that covers the entire front. Basically just peel and apply.
- What advantage of the PVC screen protector?
At a later time, the improved PVC material appearanced, which resolved the weakness on heavy and photic rate, but there will still be some problems, the badest one is that the Screen Protector itself does not have the scratchproof properties, so once screen affixed damaged, the display effect of mobile phone screen will be reduced.