Customers Also Bought
- These best iPhone 3gs cases are made of durable high-grade and hard plastic material
- More comfortable feeling to hold
- iPhone 3G hard case is easy access to all buttons
- With its elegant and contemporary design, these iPhone 3GS cases look great with both business and casual attire
- Precise cutouts give easy access to all buttons
- The installation process is quick, simple
- Perfectly fit to iPhone's shape and highlight its beauty
- These iPhone 3GS cases prevent your iPhone from damaging
- This is a non-OEM product
- Cell phone is not included
- Color: Black / Pink / Silver / Gold / Copper / White / Creamywhite
- Dimensions: 114 x 65 x 12mm / 4.5 x 2.6 x 0.5in (L x W x H)
- Sturdy hard plastic iPhone back cover keeps your phone safe from dings, scratches, smudges and accidental drops
- Keep your cell phone safe & protected in style with this accessory
Size in Detail:
How to Buy an Ipod Protector:
Due to its extraordinary popularity, there are thousands of accessories available to enhance the performance and usability of every generation and version of Apple's iPod. IPod protectors are among the most popular and useful accessories, as they prevent costly damage to the expensive devices they encase. With so many models to choose from, its important to compare the features and benefits of several brands before making a purchase.
- Buy an iPod protector that's easy to use. Which model you choose depends on individual usage habits. If you dock your iPod often, for example, buy a protector that allows easy access to ports. Some cases provide excellent coverage but are very hard to put on and take off
- Narrow your search to protectors with useful features. Many iPod cases come with removable belt clips and lanyards that increase portability, especially for on-the-go users
- Shop for a good value. There are iPod protectors to fit every budget, with prices ranging from under $10 to over $10,000. Fortunately, most of us don't need a diamond encrusted iPod case and can find a well-made, attractive model for less than $35. Most cases under $10 are flimsy, provide limited protection and require frequent replacement
- Find a case that will protect your iPod's screen and click wheel. A lot of stylish models look great, but fail to cover the iPod's most vulnerable areas. If you opt for a case that lacks screen coverage, buy a sheet of protective screen covering and cut it to fit. You can find customizable screen protectors in large electronic and camera stores
- Enhance your iPod's appearance with an attractive case. Many users are drawn to the iPod's sleek design and snazzy colors. Almost every model comes in a variety of colors and some brands feature playful and unusual designs. For the more utilitarian user, plain protectors are easy to find, but are not always less expensive
How to Choose the Best iPhone Case:
Protecting your new Apple iPhone should be a top priority, this how-to article will help you determine which iPhone case best suites you and your needs.
- Plan on how much you want to spend on a new iPhone case. Having a set budget will make sure you don't overspend on an iPhone case, some cases can be very pricey
- Determine whether you want a plastic, leather, or rubber iPhone case. A plastic case will come in many colors and look stylish, but they crack easily. Leather cases look elegant, but can be bulky and expensive. A silicone case protects from drops and scratches well, but they make it hard to take in and out of your pocket
- Shop online first. iPhone cases are very expensive in the Apple Stores so be sure to do your homework and shop around. You can find them at reasonable prices from many online retailers
- 1 x Hard Plastic Back Cover
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.67||USD$ 2.66||USD$ 2.64||USD$ 2.63||USD$ 2.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I purchased a 3GS yesteday and theres a scratch in the back cover, will it void my warranty if my phone fails?
This should not do anything to your warranty, but you can read the warranty manual that came with it.
- Which one's better for my phone? Silicone rubber cover or plastic hard case?
It depends on what you are looking for.
1. Complete protection, You have a tendency to drop your phone and you want NO scratches- Hard plastic case! With a clear screen protector (available at Wal Mart). This allows for complete security, but is does subtract from the sleek design. They do come in cute styles such a zebra print, sold colors, and glittery designs.
2. You just want to make sure your phone is sake in your purse, you hold onto your phone tightly! and you aren't prone to "gravity accidents" with your phone-- Silicone cover with screen protector! they dont come in designs but there are two different types.
I would always suggest a clear screen protector!! The screen of the phone is absolutely precious, and should not be messed up!!
- What cover protects a phone best?
If you get a hard cover the phone will break inside of it. I prefer a rubber case and screen protector.