Customers Also Bought
- Rhinestone ornament hard protect case for iPhone 3G 3GS
- Compact and lightweight design
- Special holes design makes it easy to access to the phone's keys and sockets, the hard case will not block the access to the phone's function
- High quality material for extra long lasting durability and easy anti-slip grip
- Protect your phone against dirt, oil, dust, dings, scratches and minor damages
- This case does not cover the LCD screen portion of the phone
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 114 x 65 mm / 4.5 x 2.6in (L x W x H)
- 1 x Lattice Square Rhinestone Bling Back Case Cover for iPhone 3G 3GS
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.06||USD$ 3.80||USD$ 3.58||USD$ 3.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between iPhone 3g and iPhone 3gs?
It is slighlty better than iPhone 3G but iPhone 3G will get the software update for free. The only hardware features you will lack is: a digital compass, 1mpx more on ur camera, and maybe a slightly better battery and/or processor. Is it worth to sell ur iphone 4 the new 1? That depends on how much you want the v slight improvements in hardware. If you just bought your iPhone you mite be able to return it for a refund. Otherwise you would have to pay over 199 for iPhone 3gs cos u hvnt kept ur contract for 2yrs. Personally I would keep the iPhone I hv cos they r gna release a newer 1 a yr after and it will be the same story over again. However apple might not allow the current iphones to record video or bluetooth connect or watever cos they might give a lame excuse like it wud drain battery life 2 quickly, there might be too much lag.
If you can live without these features don't get iPhone 3GS:
1. Slightly faster.
2. Predicted better battery life (but iphone 3g battery life might improve as well with software updates).
3. Video recording (not sure if iphone 3g gets it as well looking at apples site).
4. Voice control (idk y apple wudnt allow current iphone 3g users to get this but on there site, it doesnt show iphone 3g with this).
- What's so great about the iPhone 3G 3GS?
The iPhone 3G 3GS adds important features that were absent on the original iPhone. It now has support for AT&T's 3G network, true GPS, and Microsoft Exchange server. The iPhone 3G 3GS also will support third-party applications available through the upcoming Apple Store. Its design is different as well, but not by much.
- What about that rumor that the iPhone 3G 3GS has a front camera?
Yeah, not so much. Apple didn't say anything about that during their keynote, and there's been no evidence of it yet. There's a weird anomaly on the demo iPhone that Apple's Phil Schiller was using on stage during the event, but it's probably just a weird fingerprint.