Customers Also Bought
- Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer for iPhone 3G is customized for your iPhone 3G, and this iPhone Touch Screen Digitizer is made of high quality material
- This iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer is a perfect replacement for your damaged, cracked, or dirty screen
- iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer can renew your phone with little money
- The iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer is compatible with iPhone 3G only
- The LCD iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer should be installed with professional skill, please be careful when you install it
- Each iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer has a quality inspection before shipping
- The iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer is exactly the same as the picture showing on the website
- The iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer will be more sensitive than others
- This iPhone 3G Touch Screen Digitizer is a non-OEM product
- Dimension: 110 x 55 x 2mm / 4.3 x 2.2 x 0.1in(L x W x H)
- This iPhone 3G touch screen digitizer replacement part is your perfect solution for cracked, broken or damaged iPhone 3G screens
- This is a high quality iPhone 3G touch screen digitizer replacement part
- This iPhone 3G touch screen digitizer replacement part is easy to install and operate
Size in Detail:
- No instructions or tools are provided for this listing
- This is not an easy job for someone who has no technical skills
- We will not be held responsible for any damages to your cell phone that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts
- Please always use a professional repair service or expert for your repair works
How to Replace the iPhone 3G Digitizer
A digitizer is a device used to translate standard analog information into computer-readable digital data. On the iPhone 3G the digitizer is connected to the glass touch screen and takes the information that is entered into the phone and converts it into something that the iPhone can understand. If you are experiencing trouble with the performance of your iPhone and want to replace the digitizer, you can do it yourself with a little bit of patience and a lot of care
- Things You'll Need: SIM removal tool, Jeweler's screwdriver, Suction cup, Heat gun, Tweezers, iPhone digitizer adhesive strips, 3G glass and digitizer
- Turn off the iPhone and remove the SIM card from the top of your iPhone with the SIM removal tool that came with your phone. Use a jeweler's screwdriver to remove the two tiny screws on the bottom of the phone
- Place a suction cup on top of the glass on the front of the iPhone and lift it up. Grasp the sides of the phone in order to allow the glass to lift up from the phone frame
- Swivel the glass and the screen upward to expose the three wires connecting them to the rest of the phone along the top edge. Pull out the wires labeled 1 and 2 to disconnect them
- Remove the wire labeled 3 by pushing the small latch holding it in place until the wire lifts away from the circuit board of the iPhone. Pull the glass and the screen away from the rest of the phone
- Pull the sides of the front piece away from the LCD screen and lift the screen out of the glass front. You will have to wiggle the screen a little to get it out of the clips holding it down
- Turn the front of the phone over so the Home button is facing up and the digitizer is on the underside and apply heat from the heat gun for 3 minutes all around the black edges. Avoid letting the heat get onto the Home button to prevent damaging it
- Pull the glass and the digitizer away from the plastic frame piece until they are completely separated. You can hold the frame with a towel as you remove the glass, as the pieces will be very warm from the heat gun
- Use your finger and tweezers to pull away any remaining glue or sticker adhesives that were left behind when you removed the glass and the digitizer
- Lay the new iPhone digitizer adhesive strips in place on the front of the plastic frame by peeling off the protective backing. You will see the cut-out shape of the strips and know which one goes on which end of the frame
- Smooth out the strips with tweezers to make sure there are no pockets of air and that the strips are placed straight on the frame
- Peel off the clear protective film along the top and bottom edges of the new glass on the front side. You should leave the rest of the film pieces in places to prevent fingerprints from getting on the glass
- Take off the remaining protective films from the adhesive strips using the tweezers to expose the sticky upper side
- Put the glass down on top of the frame, lining up the hole in the glass with the Home button. The digitizer should go through the frame and be on the underside while the glass rests on top of the frame touching the adhesive strips
- Take off the remaining film pieces from the new glass and replace the LCD screen onto the back of the plastic frame, behind the new glass
- Connect the wires from the screen back onto the phone in the reverse order that you removed them. Make sure the clip for wire 3 latches onto the phone, and then push in wires 2 and 1
- Press the plastic frame and the glass back down into the phone and replace the screws on the bottom. Check that the screen is firmly pressed down before the inserting the screws
- Put the SIM card back into the phone and restart the iPhone
Tips & Warnings:
- Aways buy the glass and the magnetizer together as they are very difficult to separate and work with individually
- Opening your iPhone may void your warranty if you are still covered by one
What is a Touch Screen Digitizer?
A touch screen digitizer is the part of a personal digital assistant (PDA), phone or monitor that allows you to touch the screen with a stylus or your finger and input data directly. You can touch icons to activate them, or you can even use handwriting recognition to input text on some touch screens. Others use virtual keyboards to input data. Using a stylus, which has a smaller and more precise tip than a finger, you are activating a much smaller area of the digitizer. This, in essence, gives you a finer line and the perception of more writing space.
- Input: The digitizer is a thin, clear film over your device's display that tells the device exactly where you have touched the screen. It is made of two layers of film that contain conductive points in them. They are held slightly apart by a thin, non-conductive mesh. When you press against the film, it completes a circuit where you touch and tells the device those coordinates
- Smartphones: The digitizer is the main or only input device for some of today's smartphones. Apple's iPhone and the Palm Pre are good examples of the use of a digitizer. Their highly graphic operating systems use various gestures or patterns of touch to mean different things. A touch and swipe to the side can turn a page or change screens while a tap can activate a function
- PDAs: Like smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) sometimes include a keypad, but more often rely heavily or completely on the touch screen digitizer for input. Windows Mobile and Palm devices both have methods of entering text into the device using the digitizer
- Text Entry by Gestures: The original Palm text entry system called Graffiti used gestures to decide what letters you were using and you had to learn to print the letters a certain way. A stroke down and a tap at the top created a lower-case 'i' on the screen. The Windows version uses a more sophisticated recognition system to find patterns that look like letters
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Applications: Point-of-sale (POS) applications are another broad area where touch screen digitizers are used. In this use, they are applied to a full-sized computer monitor to create a touch screen. The two films are larger and often not as precise as their smaller cousins on phones and PDAs. They are acting basically as the mouse in the POS application, so the clerk can press virtual buttons. The precision involved in handwriting recognition is not required in this application
How to Clean Touch Screen:
- Power off the touch-screen device
- Use distilled water or non-ammonia-based glass cleaner to dampen a soft, lint-free cloth
- Do not use a paper towel or bath towel which can scratch the touch screen
- Do not apply liquid directly to the touch screen--always apply it to the cloth. Make sure the cloth is damp but not wet
- Wipe the touch screen gently with the damp cloth to remove dust and oils
- Use a dry lint-free cloth to remove excess moisture from the screen if necessary
- It is now safe to power on the device
- 1 x LCD Touch Screen Glass Panel Digitizer for iPhone 3G
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 16.56||AU$ 16.45||AU$ 16.35||AU$ 16.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.