Customers Also Bought
- Conveniently manage your excess earbud cord
- Simply feed the cable through the durable rubber
- Use only the length you need
- Stylishly replace your worn-out or lost earbud pads
- The vibrant pads are a great way to express yourself
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 74 x 31 x 7 mm / 2.91 x 1.22 x 0.28 in (L x W x H)
- Compatible with: iPod MP3 MP4 MD
- Eight Colors Available
- Made of high quality and enviromental friendly materia
- A fashion earphone cord wrap organizer for iPod MP3 MP4 MD
- To keep clean, wash with soap and water
- Best attached the smart wrap closer to the earphone jack
How to Store iPod Earphones?
- Storing iPod earphones must be done in a specific way to avoid damage to the earphones. Simply wrapping them around the iPod can subject them to wear when placed in your pocket, which can slowly remove the rubber around the earpieces. They can get tangled or lost when disconnected from the device
Cable Wrapping Techniques:
- When it comes to cables that you are not currently using, the best way to store them isn't always wadding them up and throwing them into a closet. Actually, that is probably the worst way to wrap your cables (although by far the easiest). However, there are a few different ways you can go about wrapping your cables to keep them in their best shape and avoid entanglement
- Coil: The coil is probably the best way to wrap a cable. This will keep the cable organized without bending it (which can cause damage to the wiring over time). To perform this, take hold of the end of the cable (doesn't matter which end). Have the very end of the cable coming out the top of your hand as you hold it upright. Take your other hand and grasp the cable directly below your first hand. Slide the hand not holding the cable away from the grasped hand (while still keeping the cable within your fingers). Slide the hand away from your other hand so that they are about a foot apart. Now, grab hold of the cable with the hand you just slid out and bring it back to the other hand. The foot long cable in between the two hands will curl as your bring the two hands closer. Take the cable from the sliding hand and place it into the hand holding the end. You will now be holding a curl of cable with the one hand. Continue this process until the entire cable has been wrapped
- The Wrap Around: The wrap around works best with larger cables (such as extension cord). Again, you will start with the end of one cable in one hand. This hand will be stationary. Hold this hand up as if you were about to place a phone to your ear. Take the other hand and wrap the cable around the elbow of your stationary arm, then back up towards the hand. Deposit the area of cable into the stationary hand as it passes. Continue to wrap the cable around your elbow, each time allowing the stationary hand to grab hold of the new bit of cable. This, in effect, will create a type of coil. Keep doing this until the entire cable has been wound
- Blanket Fold: This will work best for smaller cables. You will probably need a rubber band or something to hold the cable tight once the fold is done. Start out holding the ends of the cable, one end in each hand. Bring the one end of the cable to the other so that one hand is holding both ends. Now grab the new end of the cable (which would have originally been the middle) with your free hand. Again, fold this back up to the hand holding the two ends. Continue this until the cable is only about six inches long. Wrap the rubber band around the cable to keep it from coming undone
- 1 x Earphone Cable Cord Wrap Organizer for iPod MP3 MP4 MD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.85||USD$ 1.74||USD$ 1.63||USD$ 1.54||USD$ 1.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.