Customers Also Bought
- This is 100% brand new backup external battery charger
- This Rechargeable Battery Charger can work for your iPod and iPhone conveniently
- Portable size, convenient to carry
- High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- This external battery charger is designed to work with iPod iPhone
- LED indicator when charging
- Charge Time: Around 2 hours
- Capacity: 1900mAh
- Input: 5V/800mA
- Output: 5V/500mA
- Dimension: 65 x 58 x 18mm / 2.6 x 2.3 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- You can take Anytone 1900mAh Rechargeable External Battery Charger for iPod iPhone Black anytime anywhere
- This is brand new external battery charger. It can work for your iPod and iPhone conveniently
- Then simply plug the external battery charger to your iPhone / iPod for charging at any where you go
Size in Detail:
Cell Phone Battery Storage Tips:
- Let your battery run down to about 40% charge. Lithium ion batteries are used in the most recent crop of cell phones and they depreciate quicker when stored at full charge
- Store your battery in an airtight container or bag. This will keep out moisture that may damage or otherwise reduce the life of your battery
- Store your battery in the refrigerator. A cool place provides optimal storage for cell phone batteries
- When you are ready to use your stored battery, leave it outside the refrigerator for an hour before using. Cell phone batteries cannot operate at refrigerated temperatures
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone with rubbing alcohol. This permits maximum energy transfer between the battery and your phone
- Extend the life of your cell phone battery by not overcharging it and not waiting until the battery dies to charge it
- Avoid charging cell phone batteries for more than eight hours at a time
- 1 x Anytone 1900mAh Rechargeable External Backup Battery Charger for iPod iPhone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.59||USD$ 5.55||USD$ 5.51||USD$ 5.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can a ipod battery charger be used to charge an ipod nano?
Yes, because the port on the bottom of all iPods is the same. iPod can be charged by an outlet, or more commonly through the usb port of the connected computer.
- Will "fast charging" my batteries reduce their life cycle?
Yes, the maximum number of charge cycles that your rechargeable batteries can endure will be somewhat less using fast chargers vs. slow overnight chargers. The cycle life attained is dependent on many factors including the rate of charging and discharging as well as the depth of discharge between charge cycles. In other words if you want to attain the highest number of charge cycles use a slow charger and begin recharging your cells before they are 50% discharged. You would be however, sacrificing the maximum performance and convenience your batteries are capable of and were designed for.
- How do I know how long to charge my batteries?
All of our battery chargers are automatic. Follow the charging instructions that came with your charger. For most battery chargers with LED lights the red leds with single times each second glitter sight on indicates charging in progress and the red light on indicates charging completed. You can also calculate the approximate charge time using this method.