Customers Also Bought
- Constructed from plastic material, it protects your iPod from scratches and bumps
- Crystal color case return your iPod begin color
- This iPod nano 5th generation case is specially customize for nano 5, so match for it
- With unique design, iPod nano 5th generation plastic case allow you easy control all buttons and keypads
- Washable, durable, so it can resue time after time
- The crystal iPod nano 5th generation case main purpose is performing a buffer function while in bumping
- Good-look and pretty configuration,make your nano 5th be full of attractive
- With screen visor, It can provide intangible protection for nano 5th
- Good seeing feelings, let you cherish it even more
- MP3 is not included
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatiable with iPod nano 5th Gen
- iPod is not included
- Size: 92 x 42mm / 3.6 x 1.7in (L x W)
- The case provides full protection from everyday scratches and scuffs
- The sleek, portable design is perfectly fit your device
- Protect and personalize your iPod with this protective case
How to Choose a Good iPod Case:
- Vinyl and leather cases are popular these days. They range from monochromatic to multicolor patterns. They provide some drop protection. Scratch protection is not very good unless they have a clear window and lining to protect the screen. These cases go with fashion statement
- Silicon cases come in a variety of sizes, textures, shapes and colors. The best ones are tough. The low quality ones tear easily and often do not fit well the iPod like their better siblings. It is worth paying more for quality. However, they do not offer much shock protection from that head-bump into the brick wall
- Hard cases are usually made of aluminum, titanium or plastic. They range from low to good than to superior quality. The aluminum and titanium cases offer better protection than the plastic. Nevertheless, some plastic cases are exceptionally strong and shock resistant. The key to good protection is how the case fastens. The aluminum case is useless if the latch won't lock properly
- One last thing: no matter what kind of case you choose, make sure access to the headphone jack, docking port, lock button, etc. is unblocked without removing the iPod from the case
- 1 x Plastic Skin Cover Case for iPod nano 5th Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.04||USD$ 2.89||USD$ 2.75||USD$ 2.56||USD$ 2.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can my iPod play the car games by turning the ipod itself to steer?
Yes, it does have something to do with the accelerometer. It relys on the accelerometer to know the controls for the games. However, the iPod Nano does not have a built-in accelerometer, so the answer would be no, your iPod can not play those games that require the accelerometer.
- I want the pictures on my iPod nano 5th gen over to my computer!?
You can use an ipod to computer transfer program to help. I personally use Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer. It helps me to transfer my songs/videos/photos from ipod to my computer directly and safely. It works well for me, you can give it a try.
- How do I get the video's I make onto my computer from iPod Nano 5th Gen?
Hi, I found an useful iPod to Coumputer Transfer and now share it with you--the powerful iPod to computer Transfer is one easy to use iPod Rip to Computer software, which helps you transfer music, songs, videos from iPod to Computer directly when you want to backup your iPod files to Computer. it got 100% success rate to transfer your files to computer, without getting ripped off, or stealing your personal information.