Customers Also Bought
- Best LCD Screen Protector for your iPod touch
- This LCD Screen Protector is made of high quality plastic materials that is very lightweight and impact resistant
- Fully covers the entire front face of the iPod touch for full protection
- This LCD Screen Protector protects your iPod touch screen from scratches and removes glare
- iPod Protector Film is removable without leaving residuary mark
- Protects your LCD against scratching, scraping, and abrasion
- Screen Protector Film improves contrast
- Custom made to fit your iPod touch perfectly
- This iPod touch protector is made of high quality plastic materials that is very lightweight and impact resistant
- Fully covers the entire front face of the iPod touch for full protection, removable without leaving residuary mark
Protect Your iPod Touch Screen from Screen Problems:
- Gently clean the iPod Touch screen. Use a soft, clean cloth (ideally, the type of cloth used to clean eyeglasses). Be sure there is no lint or dust in the cloth or you will scratch the iPod Touch screen. Apply a light spray of ammonia-free glass cleaner. Wipe gently in a circular motion to remove fingerprints on the iPod touchscreen, as well as clean dirt and dust from the iPod screen. If you do not have an ammonia-free glass cleaner, or if you are very protective of the iPod Touch hardware, consider buying an iPod cleaner specifically designed to clean the iPod Touch screen. iPod cleaners are available at your local computer store, or online on Amazon (link in the Resources section)
- Allow the iPod Touch screen to completely dry after cleaning the iPod screen. If you are in a hurry, use the lowest cool setting on a hair blowdryer to dry the iPod Touch's screen
- Carefully apply an iPod Touch screen protector to the surface of the iPod Touch touchscreen. A screen protector is a thin layer of plastic film designed to form a physical barrier between the iPod Touch touchscreen and dirty fingers. A good iPod screen protector still allows the iPod Touch's touchscreen to be sensitive to your fingers. Consider buying reusable iPod Touch screen protectors, such as the iKross Premium Reusable iPod Screen Protectors, to save money in the long run. Such iPod Touch screen protection is available at your local computer store in the iPod department, or online on Amazon (link in the Resources section)
How to Clean iPod Touch Screen Protector:
- Remove the screen protector from your iPod Touch by gently peeling it up and off of the device by the corner. These protectors are designed so they can peel right off the screen
- Fill a bowl or your sink basin with warm water and add a small amount of liquid soap. Dip the screen protector in the water and rinse it gently and thoroughly
- Place your screen protector on a clean surface and allow it to dry completely. If you reapply your screen protector while it's still wet, it could result in moisture bubbles becoming trapped between the screen and protector
- Replace the screen protector on your iPod Touch after it has dried. At this point your Touch's screen protector should be completely clean
Basic Installation Guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water to remove natural oils from your skin
- Wipe down your device with a clean, dry towel
- Do not use rubbing alcohol! Apply your new skin then show off your full-color glossy skin to everyone
- Installing your new skin on your device is a breeze
- Follow these simple install tips below to get the best results...
- And remember! If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, simply run your finger over them and the channeled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out
- Wash your hands before starting. Natural oils in your skin can damage the adhesive backing
- Look over the skin to familiarize yourself with the pieces so you know which goes where
- Use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and nothing more aggressive than water to clean the device
- If the skin sticks to itself, a quick snap frees it. Yanking or pulling can stretch and damage it
- Don't separate the clear protective layer from the print - it's there to protect the skin and your device
- Clean the screen thoroughly
- Expose 1/2 inch of the screen guard. Take care not to touch the adhesive side
- Align the exposed section with the edges of LCD screen. Make sure the screen guard has been pacing straightly
- Peel off the mask with the provided sticker after application completed
- 1 x LCD Screen Protect
- 1 x Back Protector
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.48||USD$ 2.29||USD$ 2.14||USD$ 2.00||USD$ 1.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can this item work with iPod Touch 3gs?
Yes,it works with iPod Touch 3GS.
- What is the significance of using screen protector?
Many players cherish their own digital treasure very much, especially when the screen pixels get higher and higher, and their protection consciousness for the screen also upgrade relatively. Then, the screen protector can help you on solving this problem, which not only filter the ultraviolet ray, dustproof, scratchproof, defend fingerprint and grease completely, but also increases writing texture ,what′s more, protecting the eyes is even more important than protecting your digital treasure.
- What are the evil effects of using inferior screen protector?
1. The market was full of many screen protectors with different kinds of materials, in which the high-wear-resisting screen protector, high-clear screen protector and the so-called card code screen protector are known by people much more. These cards Code West screen protector did not use static adsorption technique(with plastic-type), once you turn it off after a long time, you will find that there is a thick plastic residue in your mainframe screen, and it is not easy to clean. So that buyers are generally do not choice it now.
2. When you use inferior screen protector, there will be many bubbles, which directly influence your visual. And at the same time, the wear-resisting degrees are not high, so that the useful life is very short.
3. The screen protector with low photic rate will hurt your eyes, and according to the experts, in normal circumstances the screen with a very low degree of illumination, it will take to increase fatigue of the eyes after stick a layer of screen protector, after a long time, it will be easy to cause damage for eyesight.
- The common mistakes about LCD screen protection.
1. Use a soft cloth or tissue to clean liquid crystal screen
In fact, ordinary cloth and tissue easily hurt the delicate LCD screen. For the dust, generally you could choose high grade glasses cloth or deer skins to clean, but the effect is not the best, because the fingerprints and oil could not removed easily as the former.
2. Use water to clean LCD screen
In fact, water and other liquid infiltrates into the inside of phone, PDA, DC, and so on, which easily causes short circuit in the equipment, thus burn your expensive digital treasure. And there's nothing the water can do about fingerprints and oil.
3. Use alcohol or other chemical solvents to clean LCD screen
However you must know, the laptop, phone, PDA, and other LCD screen are painted with a special coating to make screen a better display effect, and alcohol will dissolve this special coating, worse still, once the coating is destroyed, it will not be able to repair and have a bad effect on the display effect.