Customers Also Bought
- This adapter at home or at work makes power access convenient and tailored to your needs
- Easy to use
- Also keep one in your carrying case at all times and never be without a adapter when you travel
- It enables you to keep your battery fully charged when you really need it most on the road
- This is a non-OEM product
- Input Voltage: 100-240V (AC 50-60Hz)
- Output Voltage: 16V
- Output Current: 3.36A
- Power: 53W
- Suitable Storage Temputeraute: 15-50°C
- Suitable Operating Temputeraute: 0-40°C
- Suitable Operating Humidity: 5-95%
- Suitable Operating Humidity: 10-90%
- Applicable Models: IBM/ThinkPad A20 A20m A20p A21e A21m A21p
- Output Connecter Size: 5.5 x 2.5 x 12mm / 0.2 x 0.1 x 0.5in (L x W x H)
- Size: 107 x 46 x 30mm / 4.2 x 1.8 x 1.2in (L x W x H)
- This Power Supply Adapter is easy to use
- Enables you to keep your battery fully charged when you really need it most on the road
How to Test a Laptop Power Adapter:
- Laptops are powered either by their batteries or by connecting to a power adapter and plugging the adapter into the wall. When using an adapter, the adapter is supplying power to the laptop and charging the battery at the same time. Laptop power adapters, also called "AC adapters," are typically small boxes with two cords coming out of them; one end connects to the laptop, and the other end plugs into a power outlet on a wall or a power strip. You can test the adapter to see if it is generating power for the laptop
- Plug the adapter into the wall outlet or power strip. If using a power strip, make sure the strip is on. Most laptop power adapters have a small LED light; the light will illuminate when power is being transferred from the outlet to the adapter. If the light illuminates, chances are you have sufficient power to supply your laptop
- Wiggle the power cord if the LED light did not initially illuminate. If the light turns on and off when you wiggle it, you might have a loose cord in the adapter, or the outlet could be faulty
- Plug the adapter into another power outlet, preferably a different circuit in another room, if the LED light did not illuminate the first time. If it lights up from the second outlet, the first outlet either does not work or other devices were using too much power on the initial circuit
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the laptop and turn the laptop on. When the computer starts up, you should see an indication of how the laptop is being powered in the lower right-hand corner. If you see a battery icon, then the laptop is being powered by the battery, not the adapter. Make sure both ends of the adapter are securely connected. If they are, and if the LED light on the adapter is lit, then you likely have a faulty wire that is not properly connecting to your computer. If you see a plug or adapter icon, then the laptop is successfully being powered by the adapter. If the LED light on the adapter is not lit, then the bulb is out, but the adapter is still working
Tips & Warnings:
- Different adapters supply different levels of electrical power; some adapters are too strong or not strong enough for other laptops. Only use the power adapter that came with your laptop. If it stops working or is lost, order another from the same manufacturer as your laptop; do not use a different brand. Be sure to verify that the new adapter coincides with your laptop model before ordering the new one
- Use caution around electrical outlets. Do not have touch plugs with wet hands or have water nearby, and keep small children away from the outlets. Never insert anything into the outlets other than the adapter plug
- 1 x 16V 3.36A 53W Laptop Notebook AC Power Supply Adapter for IBM A20 A20m A20p A21e A21m A21p
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.63||USD$ 10.38||USD$ 10.13||USD$ 9.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?