Customers Also Bought
- Facial machines can promote blood circulation and activates pores in the skin
- Use in applying cosmetics to lighten dark spots, freckles and age marks
- The face machine helps achieve thorough cleansing of the skins surface
- The face machine is lightweight quiet and convenient
- Helps remove dead skin and infuse nutrients
- The face machine stimulates skin without pain and the risk of high voltage burn
- This ice treatment facial machine contains lots of different functions in order to suit any skin types or problems
- Increasing blood circulation and metabolism while helping you relax
- Firm the skin texture, anti-wrinkle and fat reducing & deep clean and moisturize
- Deep heat activates your cells' regrowth and leaves skin looking and feeling smooth while slowing the aging process
- Working Voltage: 220V
- This blue luminescence ice treatment facial machine contains lots of different functions in order to suit any skin types or problems
- The face machine is lightweight quiet and convenient
- Your skin will become younger, more radiant, elastic, and smooth day after day while using it, just like star
What does Cold Do? What is Cryotherapy?
- Pain and muscle spasms are common responses to injury. Tendons and ligaments are tissues that connect muscles and bones to each other and to other tissues. The basic building material of muscles, tendons, and ligaments is a protein called collagen. Under normal conditions, collagen acts like a rubber band: It stretches when tension is applied (as when we pull a rubber band) and returns to its normal length when the tension is released. However, when the collagen is stretched too far, it tears. In this tearing process, blood vessels are torn and blood cells and fluid escape into the spaces among the muscle fibers. This is sometimes visible on the surface of the skin as a swollen, bruised area
- Cold applied to the area decreases the flow of this fluid into the tissues and slows the release of chemicals that cause pain and inflammation. Cold decreases feeling in an area by reducing the ability of the nerve endings to conduct impulses. It may also reduce pain by "countering" the injury. For example, you might counter the pain of a sore tooth by pinching yourself hard in the leg
- Cold also decreases the activity of cells to reduce swelling and internal bleeding at the site of acute injury. Cooling the deep tissue also reduces muscle spasm by reducing the muscle's ability to maintain a contraction (contractility)
Because cold reduces bleeding and swelling within injured tissue, it is best used in the first 48 hours after an injury and usually longer after a surgery. However, cold therapy (cryotherapy) is not for everyone. Cryotherapy should not be used on persons who:
- have circulation problems
- are unconscious (such as your local politician)
- are unable to respond or cannot feel cold (for example- someone after a stroke; with a neuropathy; or who has paralysis of a limb)
- are allergic to cold (yes, some people develop a rash and blisters to cold)
What are the types of Cryotherapy?
- Since the ice age, humankind has used cryotherapy to their advantage. Cryotherapy can be as simple as using a few ice cubes wrapped in a towel and applied to your skin, or can be as advanced as a microchip controlled personal cooling unit. Each type has its benefits and limitations. We will try to give you some background on each technique in order to allow you to make the best choice to relieve your pain and restore your function
- This technique uses simple bags such as a plastic bag, a hot water bottle, chemical cold packs or frozen vegetables. Technique- Dry the area first. Apply a dry terry cloth towel over the area to prevent direct contact of the ice to the skin. Apply your choice of cold to the area for no more than 20 minutes. The skin will pass through four stages of sensation in 10-15 minutes. These sensations in order are: 1.) Cold 2.) Burning 3.) Aching 4.) Numbness Cold therapy should be stopped once the skin feels numb
- Ice massage is another cyrotherapy technique. Place clean tap water into a foam cup and place in your freezer until it is completely frozen. Peel back a small amount of the top of the cup and massage this onto area of pain using constant circular motion. DO NOT hold the ice in one area for more than 3 minutes since this may cause frostbite. Cold therapy should be stopped once the skin feels numb
The Advantages of these two techniques:
- Easily available materials found in most homes.
- Usually inexpensive
- Quick application with little preparation
- Good for minor injuries that only require cold therapy for a day or two
The Disadvantages of these techniques:
- The ice easily falls off the joint. It is difficult to keep the ice in place
- The ice quickly melts and can create a mess especially if in bed
- Ice is applied to limited surfaces of the joint
- No compression is applied
- Can only be applied for short periods of time (10-20 minutes)
- Very frustrating to use for more major injuries or after surgery for the above reasons
- 1 x Blue Luminescence Ice Treatment Instrument
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.44||USD$ 24.54||USD$ 23.64||USD$ 22.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.