ifive 9.7 inch IPS 10 point Capacitance screen ultra-thin 9.3mm 1GHz 16GB 1024*768 android tablet
ifive ..the perfect design for you
The ifive android tablet carries the Google Android 2.3 system(you can upgrade to android 4.0), applies Cortex A8 1.0GHz CPU, and is provided with 1GB DDR3 RAM. Supports WIFI and external TF card of maximum 32GB. Besides, the ifive adroid tablet adopts IPS with the screen resolution of 1024 x 768, which is bright with rich colors,the thickness of ifive is 9.3mm.the FNF DIY ifive-skin.the tablet android is perfect design,less than 580g,you can take it anywhere.
Reason one: The thickness of ifive android tablet is 9.3mm,less than 580g,Can you image that?9.7inch IPS 1024*768 1GB 16GB,The perfect design of the ifive android tablet.
Reason two: The perfect design with the unique ifive-skin,the ifive android tablet is the different one,we only do the original one to fit the unusual you,do you want have it??
Reason three:The ifive is the fiest tablet adopt magnesium alloy plate stents for sliding,Solid and durable, effectively relieve the outside world impact.
Reason four: ifive android tablet adopt the IPS screen,The real color will show in front of you,video,game and so on,you will enjoy the perfect image.the full Visual effect from every direction.
Reason five:the ifive 9.7 inch ips 1GHz 16GB tablet android has dual camera,long time standby,android 2.3(you can upgrade to android 4.0) system,external TF card,external 3G,wifi,you can surfing the Internet enjoyable.
Reason six: we do the special,the original earphone of the 9.7 inch ips ifive android tablet,the biological membrane into in-ear headphones,the gift for you!the ifive,you should own it!
After opening the package, you will see the host, sliver metal shell, fine workmanship, it's beautiful.Brief Summary
This tablet PC brings you much convenience for your business (supports Word, Excel, send & receive e-mails...) and entertainment (supports 3D game, chat with friends, watch movies, read eBooks.....). Running on Android 2.3, features Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor, and with highly responsive capacitive touch screen, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC brings you wonderful user experience. Besides, the Android 2.3 Tablet PC sports a solid build with a simplistic and streamlined design.With its slim profile, the capacitive touch screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC can effortlessly fit into your pocket so you can bring the fun anywhere you go!
1.2GHz Cortex A8
Vivante GC800 built-in with CPU
Android 2.3,Special and colourful UI design
243mm x 190mmx 9.4 mm
Up to 8 hours vedio (Wi-Fi off) / 5 hours Web Browser (Wi-Fi on) / 30 hours(audio LCD off)
Up to 80 hours (Wi-Fi on) / 300 hours ( Wi-Fi off)
input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz. Output: 2.5mm*0.7mm*10.0mm DC Plug, 12V DC/2A
about 5 hours
IPS full view angle 10-Point
1024 x 768 (XGA)
USB OTG GSM/EDGE
USB OTG 3G
1GB DDR3 RAM
support microSD and microSDHC( Up to 32GB )
Max support 1080P (1,920 x 1,080)
Support 1280*720 & 800*600 video recording
Earphone 3.5mm Stereo interface
Speaker 0.8W * 1
txt, epub, PDF
jpg, bmp, gif(Static), png
Capacitive Touch Screen
A capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator such as glass, coated with a transparent conductor (mostly indium tin oxide). As the human body is also a conductor, touching the surface of the screen results in a distortion of the body's electrostatic field, measurable as a change in capacitance. Unlike its resistive counterpart, capacitive touch screens must be touched by a human finger or some sort of conductive device being held by a human hand. The figure on the right from Electronic Design shows how does capacitive screens work. Examples of devices with capacitive touchscreens are the iPhone and the T-Mobile G1.
- Higher clarity display (up to 90% optical transparency)
- Supports multi-touch
- High touch resolution
- High sensitivity
- Needs a human finger to register input. It is not possible to use this screen wearing gloves
- Cannot be used in all weather scenarios
On touchscreen displays, multi-touch refers to the ability to simultaneously register three or more distinct positions of input touches. It is often used to describe other, more limited implementations, like Gesture-Enhanced Single-Touch, Dual-Touch or real Multi-Touch.
- The most popular form are mobile devices (iPhone, iPod Touch), touchtables (Microsoft Surface) and walls. Both touchtables and touch walls project an image through acrylic or glass, and then back-light the image with LEDs. When a finger or an object touches the surface, causing the light to scatter, the reflection is caught with sensors or cameras that send the data to software which dictates response to the touch, depending on the type of reflection measured. Touch surfaces can also be made pressure-sensitive by the addition of a pressure-sensitive coating that flexes differently depending on how firmly it is pressed, altering the reflection
- Handheld technologies use a panel that carries an electrical charge. When a finger touches the screen, the touch disrupts the panel's electrical field. The disruption is registered and sent to the software, which then initiates a response to the gesture
- In the past few years, several companies have released products that use multi-touch. In an attempt to make the expensive technology more accessible, hobbyists have also published methods of constructing DIY touchscreens
How to Program Apps for the Android
Google's new mobile handset operating system will bring the same revolutionary mobile application development for android that happened has evolved with iPhone and the iPhone app store. For the first time any Java developer can build and sell Android apps and make money with Android application development. While the Droid apps are programmed in JAVE, if you are already a programmer in any programming language you should be able to build on the Android platform with Android software to create Android applications
- Use the Google Android Developer Resources. The Android Developer guides have received high praise for their crisp explanations, tutorials and practice sessions. Start at the Android App Developer Resources website for both information and for tools. All tools downloads are available at this site
- Visit the Android Apps Market to do some research. Once you feel you can build an Android application, go to the Android Market to get an idea of the breadth of functionality that others have programmed that you can reassemble into your new mobile application. Also, spend some time on the tabs labeled, 'top paid' and 'top free'. This will give you an idea of where the consumer interest is for mobile applications. Are the highest downloads games? Or are the highest Android downloads geospatial applications with Google maps? Look at the broad categories and functions that people are downloading from the Android Market
- Build your first Android Application. The only way to do this is to start. With the tutorials and practice completed. With the developer environment downloaded and a simple first project identified. Start developing. If you need help, go to the Android Developers Blog but also look for Android Developer Communities that are springing up across the internet. There are a lot of people who are happy to share their experiences
- 1 x Tablet pc
- 1 x A/C adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x OTG Cable
Spec Size 9.7" OS Android 4.0 Color red General Model FNF ifive Brand FNF Spec Operation System Android2.3 CPU Type Rockchips CPU Tech Rockchip RK2918 Cortex-A8 1.2GHz GPU Vivante GC800 Hard Drive Capacity 16GB RAM 1G Screen Type Capacitive Screen Resolution 1024*768 Speaker Built-in Stereo Speaker Adapter 12V-2A Color coffe Dimensions 243*190*9.4mm Video Formats 1080P, MKV,TS,FLV,AVI,VOB,MPG,DAT,ASF,TP,RMVB,RM Audio Formats MP3,AAC,FLAC,APE,WMA,WAV,OGG E-book format TXT, EPUB, PDF ECT. Ports 1 x Mini USB 2.0,1 x TF Card,1 x 3.5mm Earphone,1 x Charger Port Language more than 60 languages Weight 580g/pcs Shell Material metal GPS NO Bluetooth NO G sensor YES Wifi YES Phone call NO Flash YES Office Software YES 3G-external YES Webcam dual camera,2.0MP front and 2.0mp back Power Source Battery Capacity 3600mAh 7.4V LI-ION Features Other Features Support OTG 1080P Display Display Size 9.7 Inch Packaging Package Included tablet pc:1
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 270.23||USD$ 260.27||USD$ 251.01||USD$ 242.39||USD$ 234.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?