Customers Also Bought
- Precise mechanical movement
- Precise time and keep good time
- Case measures 40mm in diameter
- Popular counterpart to Roman numerals consisting of 1,2,3, etc.
- Decorative minute, second and hour hands
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Mens wrist watch simultaneously displays time in two time zones
- Material of such cheap mens watches adopt tungsten steel construction
- Small, cap-like crown located on the side of the case that allows the user to set time or manually wind watch
- High-precision mens wrist watch that has been tested and is certified to meet precision standards
- A steel strap offers an added level of class to the presentation and works in conjunction with the push button dual deployant clasp to secure the watch to your wrist
- The mens wrist watch features with high precision, precise time and keep good time
- Show the special character of a person in one aspect
- Fashion and elegant outlook
- The precise best mens watches are very charming for all occasions
- Size: 110 x 18 x 40mm / 4.3 x 0.7 x 1.6in (L x W x Dia.)
- Popular counterpart to Roman numerals consisting of 1,2,3, etc. It is easy to read
- The tungsten steel band secure the watch to your wrist. High quality material ensures durability
- Mens tungsten steel watch simultaneously displays time in two time zones. Best choice for you
- Cap-like crown located on the side of the case that allows you to set time
- Super strength wristwatches folded buckle secure wearing and easy on and off
- The precise surface decent mens sport watch is very charming for all occasions
- Show your charm with this contemporary styling with advanced technique wristwatch
- Mens mechanical watch will give you good luck
- Fashion and popular design of this wristwatch goes from the boardroom to the dinner party with ease
- The artistry of watch-making finds representation best through the mechanical movement which requires painstaking skill and precision to create. A mechanical watch uses the regulated release of energy from a wound spring run through a collection of gears and an escapement to keep time. Mechanical watches must be manually wound via the crown in order to apply tension to the mainspring
How to Measure the Case of a Watch?
- Locate the lugs or arms. The lugs or arms are the parts that extend from the top and from the bottom of the watch case. The lugs hold the watchband in place with the help of a small rod or pin. Watch arms can be different widths and lengths depending on the men's watch or women's watch brand and model, so knowing the measurements is very important
- Measure the space between lugs. It is important to be precise when measuring the space between watch arms. Use a metric ruler with clear millimeter markings and don't estimate. The millimeter is a small unit, so the slightest mistake could cause you to purchase the incorrect size watchband. Be sure to measure the space between both sets of lugs to be certain that they are the same
- Measure the face of the watch. Measuring the face of the watch can help you visualize how the new watchbands will look, and it can also be useful when shopping for a new watch entirely. Millimeters are still recommended, although other measurement types may be used by some watch retailers
How to Clean a Wristwatch:
Environmental pollutants and salts and oils from your skin build up on a wristwatch over time. These not only make the watch look dirty, but damage the watch's metals and other materials, such as leather straps. To keep your watch looking and functioning well as long as possible, you should clean it often--at least once a week if you wear the same watch daily. Cleaning a wristwatch takes little time and effort.
- Use clean toothpicks to remove residue from between metal links, as worldofwatches.com suggests. Do this gently so the toothpick tip does not break off
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean stainless steel or rubber watch bands. Wet the brush under running water and place a drop of a mild soap (such as hand soap) on the bristles. Hold the watch by the face to avoid splashing that area with water (even if it is water resistant) and brush the band with the soapy toothbrush. If your band is of a soft metal (silver or gold), use a soft cloth instead of a brush. If the band is leather, do not use water or soap--clean with leather cleaner, applied to the band with a soft cloth only
- Rinse metal bands with clean water--again make sure you hold the watch by the face to avoid that area getting too wet
- Dry the watch band with a soft towel. Wet a cotton swab with water and clean the back and front of the watch, including the face. Dry this area with a soft cloth
Tips & Warnings:
- Jewellery solutions.co.nz recommends wiping leather straps daily to prevent dirt build-up. If metal or leather bands get wet (whether from perspiration or otherwise), remove them, wipe them off, and allow the watch to dry completely before you wear it again
- Clean gold or silver watch bands quickly by using a jeweler's polishing cloth. This is especially good for silver bands, as they can tarnish quickly
- Do not submerse your watch to clean it, even if it is supposed to be water-resistant. During cleaning, some water may be forced into the inner workings, causing malfunction
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
- 1 x Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.18||USD$ 11.95||USD$ 11.73||USD$ 11.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.