Customers Also Bought
- 16 IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Replace a camera LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Very bright infrared LEDs without much energy consume
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Beam Angle: 80 degree
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Compatible with: Camera lens
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Dimension: 53mm / 2.09in (Outer Diameter) ; 18mm / 0.71in (Inner Diameter) ; 12mm / 0.5in (H)
- 16 IR LED board
- Very bright infrared LEDs without much energy consum
- Easy to clean and do not rust
The History of the Infrared LED:
- Infrared LED (light emitting diode) came into realization in the 1960s. It was the product of decades of theories waiting to be applied
- An assistant to inventor Guglielmo Marconi, H.J. Round, made a "bright glow" detection and published his findings in a 1907 article that was soon forgotten
- Russian scientist and inventor Oleg Vladimirovich Losev used the same compound as Round (silicon carbide or carborundum) to produce light emission via diodes, thus making him the father of the LED. He wrote extensively about his findings but died before it could be put to practical use
Biard and Pittman:
- It was Texas Instruments' employees Robert Biard and Gary Pittman who discovered infrared LED and received a patent for it. They did this by passing electric current through gallium arsenide (GaAs), thus producing infrared radiation.
- However, it was General Electric Co. employee Nick Holonyak, Jr. who made infrared LED visible to the human eye in 1962. He did this by synthesizing gallium arsenide phosphide (GaAsP), thus producing a red light
- For the first time, LED--specifically infrared LED--was commercialized, used for displays in electronic devices such as radios and watches. In the following years, more colors and wavelengths were made available, thus widening the general use of LEDs and making it ubiquitous today
- 1 x 80 Degree Infrared 16LED Illuminator Board Plate for CCTV Security Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.59||USD$ 4.24||USD$ 3.94||USD$ 3.69||USD$ 3.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?