Customers Also Bought
- Beam Angle: 15 degree
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Compatible with: Camera lens
- Dimension: 76mm / 2.99in (Outer Diameter) ; 31mm / 1.22in (Inner Diameter) ; 13mm / 0.5in (H) ; 48mm / 1.89in (Auxiliary Illuminator Board Plate)
- Voltage: DC 12V
- 36 IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- This replaceable LED illuminator board plate is for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Very bright infrared LEDs without much energy consume
- Illuminate the room without seeing any light! The fantastic illuminator board plate will solve the problem
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- The 15 degree illuminator board plate wth 36 LEDs is specially designed for CCTV security cameras
- LED illuminator board plate, great in performance, low in consumption
- High quality material, excellent workmanship makes the LED illuminator board plate durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Test IR LEDs?
- Remote IR LED:
- Insert new batteries into the remote you want to test
- Point the front of the remote where the LED is attached at the lens of a digital camera. Turn the digital camera on. A cell phone camera will also work for this
- Press a button on the remote. If the LED is working properly, you will see a series of bright flashes from the bulb in the camera's LCD screen
- Individual LED Bulb:
- Calculate the resistor ohms needed to connect the IR LED bulb to a 9V battery. Resistors limit the amount of electricity passed to the LED. If too much electricity is allowed to pass, it will burn out the bulb
- To calculate the resistor ohms needed for the LED, subtract the LED's forward volts from the battery's voltage, then divide that number by the amps needed to power the LED. The forward voltage should be listed on the LED's packaging. For example, if your LED requires 40mAh and has a forward voltage of 4v, and you're going to connect the LED to a 9V battery, the equation would look like this: (12volts - 4volts) / 0.04 = 200ohm. In this example, the LED would require a 200ohm resistor in order to run off a 9V battery
- Twist one end of the resistor onto the longer of the LED's two wires; the longer wire is the positive wire, while the shorter wire is the ground. Clip an alligator clip from the other end of the resistor to the positive terminal on the 9V battery. Clip another alligator clip from the ground LED wire to the negative terminal on the battery
- Look at the LED light bulb using a digital camera. The bulb is functional if it is glowing on the camera's screen
- 1 x 15 Degree Infrared 36 LED Illuminator Board Plate for CCTV Security Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.55||USD$ 5.21||USD$ 4.91||USD$ 4.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.