Amylinda™ High Waist V Neck Short Sleeve Rhinestone Satin Court Train Evening Dress
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Silhouette: High Waist
- Neckline: V Neck
- Hemline/Train: Court Train
- Sleeve Type: Short Sleeve
- Embellishments: Rhinestone
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Fabric: Satin
- Shown Color: Red
- Tailing Time: 7-15 business days
- Shipping Time: Express Shipping 3-7 business days; Regular Mail 7-20 business days
- With the latest fashion element, the style of this Short Sleeve Evening Dress can make you the most attractive lady
- The design of this evening dress can perfectly show your good figure
- High quality material is soft for touching and comfortable for wearing
- The unique design of this evening dress is charming and eye-catching
- This evening dress will bring you one of the best memories of your life
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Color & Size Guide"
- Reference size chart base on "Color & Size Guide"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Wash Satin Fabric:
Satin is a fabric that is shiny on the top and dull on the bottom. Satin can be made from silk or other types of fibers. You may find that your sheets or favorite blouse are made of satin, and you will want to take care when you clean it. Satin is a delicate and must be handled with care. Hand-washing is best in order to keep the satin material crisp
•l Fill your bathtub with just enough lukewarm water to cover your satin garment. Texere Silk recommends adding 1 tablespoons of borax if you have hard water
•l Pour 2 tablespooons of baby shampoo in the water and give it a stir. Add your satin garment and wash by hand. Do this right away. It is not a good idea to allow your satin to soak for any length of time
•l Drain the soapy water and rinse the satin fabric with clean lukewarm water that has had 2 tablespoons of distilled vinegar added to it
•l Place your satin fabric on a dry towel and roll it up to extract the excess water. Refrain from wringing the satin fabric
•l Hang the satin fabric up to air dry. Don't hang it in direct sunlight
- 1 x Evening Dress
Spec Length Floor-length
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that’s completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
- Video Reviews