Customers Also Bought
- Temperature Measurement Range: -10˚C ~ +70˚C (14˚F ~ 122˚F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 25% RH-98% RH
- Resolution: ±1˚C, ±5%RH
- Power Source: 1 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- Product Size: 11.6 x 6.0 x 1.9cm/4.5 x 2.4 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- LCD Viewing Size: 39.0 x 15.5mm/1.4 x 0.6in(L x W)
- Color: White
- The electronic thermometer is designed with the principle that things expand with heat and contract with cold
- This kind of digital thermometer can help you measure the temperature inside or outside the room
- The thermometer can also be used as a digital hygrometer, with which you can know the humidity of the environment
- The measurement of the mini thermometer is accurate and you will know the highest and the lowest temperature in your room
- A great gift for your friends or families, which this digital thermometer can show your care and love for them
- This electronic hygrometer is a necessity for your home if you want to have a healthier life
- This digital thermometer can make your life become more easy and convenient
- Maintaining proper temperature is so important to your family's health with this thermometer
- You can check comfort conditions in the house just at a glance this delicate multifunction thermometer
- Designed for indoor use, the multifunction thermometer features one AAA battery
- It is easy for you to operate this digital thermometer because og the special design
- You can put multifunction thermometer on your office or home desk anytime and anywhere be stable
How to Measure Humidity With a Hygrometer:
Hygrometers are used to measure relative humidity. People commonly use a type of hygrometer called a psychrometer to measure humidity because psychrometers are easy to build and use. A psychrometer is composed of two thermometers; one measures the surrounding air temperature, and the other takes the temperature of a paper towel as room temperature water evaporates from it. As water evaporates, it extracts heat from its surroundings, so the paper towel-wrapped thermometer will read a lower temperature than the other thermometer. Because this occurs, the difference between the two thermometer readings can be used to determine relative humidity
Constructing Your Own Psychrometer
- Hang two thermometers so that their bulbs are not touching anything but air. A thermometer's bulb is the metal part at the end that is sensitive to temperature changes
- Use the rubber band to attach the small piece of paper towel to the bulb of one of the thermometers. Be sure the rubber band is attached above the bulb and is not blocking it
- Print the chart from the "Resources" section below to have it ready for your measurement
Measuring Humidity with a Psychrometer
- Moisten the paper towel on your psychrometer's wrapped thermometer with room-temperature water and leave it alone for 5 minutes
- Read the temperatures on both thermometers and subtract the lesser one from the greater one. For example, consider a psychrometer in which the first thermometer reads 81 degrees Fahrenheit, and the second thermometer reads 76 degrees Fahrenheit
- 81 - 76 = 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Consult your psychrometer's relative humidity chart to determine the humidity indicated by the difference you calculated. For instance, on most charts, a difference of 5 degrees Fahrenheit and a dry-bulb reading of about 80 degrees Fahrenheit indicates a relative humidity of 79 percent
What Is a Hygrometer Used For?
The amount of moisture in the air, known as humidity, is an important component of the weather, measured by meteorologists and homeowners alike. Hygrometers are instruments used to measure humidity. Different types of hygrometers work in various ways, but all are used to assess how much moisture is in the air
Human Hair Hygrometers
One of the most basic types of hygrometer uses human hair to measure changes in humidity. As humidity increases, a hair will expand. As humidity drops, a hair will contract
Dew Point Hygrometers
In dew point hygrometers, the amount of time it takes for condensation to form on a surface is an indication of the dew point
Electrical hygrometers base their moisture measurements on changes in electrical resistance
Implications of Moisture Readings
Meteorologists use moisture readings to assess and predict the weather. Homeowners use them to help keep their home environment healthy, as having too much or too little humidity in a home can cause problems
Hygrometers for the Home
Consumers can choose between mechanical and electrical hygrometers, which are affordable and widely available at home supply stores
- 1 x Thermometer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.27||USD$ 8.84||USD$ 8.41||USD$ 7.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.