Customers Also Bought
- Power: 3W
- Interface Type: E27
- Working Voltage: AC 200-240V
- LED: 23 LED
- Brightness: 255 LM
- This E27 Infrared Sensor Bulb has good heat dissipation
- The 3W Infrared Sensor Bulb is safe, stable, reliable to use
- This compact spotlight is convenient
- The E27 LED infrared sensor bulb lamp is brand new and high quality
- The LED infrared sensor bulb is equipped with many LEDS design, which ensures long life-span and brightness
- The LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp with cold white color temperature emission for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The standard E27 LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp fitting of LED spot light, easy to installation
- Low power consumption and long life-span LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp mean to help you save more money from utility cost
- The E27 LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp emit cold white light to brighten your room
- The LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp feature ball style appearance which are very cute and bright
- The E27 fitting of LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp is very easy to install
- The LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp are safe, stable, reliable and greatly suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting
- With the beautiful design, this E27 LED bulb is also a good decoration to your house
- With the LED infrared sensor light bulb lamp, the atmosphere inside your home will be more comfortable and romantic, which helps you out of the pressure of intense work
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation
- Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight
The LED Bulbs Effects:
- The LED bulbs give bright light and save money from cost utility
- Light up your stair and reduce stumbling at night with these amazing LED bulbs
- Power saving and long life-span LED bulbs are perfect for 24/7 constant use
- The LED bulbs for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The photos below were taken in a dark room, without pre-setting the camera or editing the photos afterwards
- Different color temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The first photo the object was illuminated with cool light. The cool light is the brightest
- The second photo natural white was used, it is similar to sunlight.
- The third photo the warm white can be seen, which is similar to the color of tungsten lighting and halogen lights
The Kelvin Scale:
- Color temperature has important applications in lighting. The color temperature of a light source is usually measured in Kelvin's (K) at which the heated black-body radiator matches the color of the light source is that source's color temperature
- Higher color temperatures (5000 K or more) are "cool" (green-blue) color, and lower color temperatures (2700-3000 K) "warm" (yellow-red) color
Type of Fitting:
- On the pictures below the most common fittings are shown. If you know your fitting, you can easily find the right LED bulbs equivalent
Comparison between LED bulbs and Incandescent Bulb & CFL
1. Luminous Flus & Application Efficience
- LED Bulbs 90% energy saving compared with CFL
- LED Bulbs 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb
2. Comparing Power Consumption (8hours/day, electricity used in a year)
Electricity Consumption Ratio
Electricity Consumption Ratio
3. Comparing Working Life-span
Approx 50000 hours/Pcs
Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb
- LED bulb is more energy efficient and more environmentally friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL; LED lighting is a better option for you
- 1 x LED Infrared Sensor Light Bulb Lamp
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.68||USD$ 7.59||USD$ 7.50||USD$ 7.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.