Customers Also Bought
- These Children Inline Skates are made of high quality material that make them cold-resistant and durable for using
- The roller skates for kids are not smelly feet
- This Children Roller Skate front wheel is bright
- It fits for beginners
- Unique nail design reduces skating abrade
- The Children Inline Skates boast was the unique boot construction with customizable ankle support
- These adjustable inline skates is great and it's comfortable to children feet
- The adjustable inline skates are very fit for the children who like sports very much
- The adjustable Roller Skates for Kids have high workmanship, and children's safety is guaranteed
- These Roller Skates for Kids must be very good gifts for your kids
- Coating Material: PP & PVC & EVA
- Sole Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Wheel Material: PU
- Bearing Material: Chrome Steel
- The pink color roller skates for kids is pretty enough to show your kids simplicity
- High workmanship and technology of this Cheap Inline Skates is durable for a long time using
- Different colors different chooses
- This adjustable Children Inline Skates is well-designed and have attractive appearance
- It is made of high quality material that has no smelly feet
- High toughness, light-weight makes this product fits for skating beginners
- You can skate with your children if your kids have one pair of rollerblade skate
- The method of wearing inline skates
- You can teach your children to use the pretty roller skates for kids
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Shoes Length Approx.
Inner Length Approx.
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Teach a Child to Inline Skate:
Learning to skate is like learning to ride a bike: Once you get it, you get it. Then the rest is all about honing your skills. For kids these skills will come in handy for neighborhood inline skating, ice skating parties, future hockey teams--or just working on their balance and skills. Here are some steps for teaching kids to skate.
- Start off on the carpet. Let your child get comfortable with the feel and fit of the skates
- Practice falling. Teach her that when she starts to feel wobbly, she should squat down. This lowers the center of gravity. If she can't recover and stand back up, she should drop and roll to the side. As much as possible, encourage her to roll into a ball instead of catching herself with her hands
- Teach him how to stop. (Bend knees slightly and push down on the heel brake. Shift weight to the opposite leg.) To practice stopping, try a revised game of "Red Light, Green Light." Have your child skate toward you (either in socks at home or on the actual skates outside) and stop every time you say, "Red light!"
- Teach her how to start. Do a penguin walk with your heels together, toes out. Take small shuffles and then small marching steps. Emphasize baby steps. Don't worry about pushing off or actually skating yet
- To learn to move forward, first practice the pushing motion in socks on a smooth floor. Emphasize that the feet move outward at a side angle, not in a forward walking motion. It may help to set up cones or other markers to show kids which direction they should move their feet
- Help her find some balance. Extend those airplane arms to keep steady
- When you head outside, find a flat, even surface. An empty parking lot or outdoor school pavilion is a great place to learn. When kids are first getting started they may feel more comfortable stopping by skating into a grassy area. Keep that in mind when you pick a location
- Keep practicing and keep encouraging your child. Be heavy on the praise and light on the advice
How to Buy Roller Skates:
Roller skating requires good balance, strong ankles and the proper roller skates. Competitive roller skaters make it look easy, but few people are able to get on skates for the first time and whiz around the rink without taking a spill or two. There are many things to consider when you buy roller skates
- Determine how much you can afford when you buy roller skates. A beginning skater may not continue with skating, so consider a low priced skate
- Purchase a quality skate for an adult that enjoys skating frequently
- Fit your skate the same way you would a pair of shoes. Some skates only come in men's sizes, so be aware that the skate will run about a size larger than women's sizes
- Buy children's roller skates a size larger than the shoe, and have the child wear heavy socks so it won't be necessary to replace the skates so soon. Provide a pair of skates that fit well for a child that skates competitively
- Know what kind of wheel is on the skate. Durometer refers to the hardness of the wheel; a firmer wheel is faster and slicker and a softer wheel is slower and grips better
- Use wheels with an 88A or less durometer rating when you skate outdoors. Expect an indoor skate to have a rating of about 95A for a good roll with less traction, but look for 94A if you prefer more grip on the wheels
- Choose a high top or low cut boot when you buy roller skates. The material will affect the price and ability to wear well
- Decide on roller skate material according to what you can afford and what wears best. Leather and micro-fiber both wear well, but if a recreational skater is still growing, buy a less expensive pair of roller skates
- Take the option of a single action chassis, the part that holds the wheels, if you want to corner better at high speeds. This will be a less cushioned skate
- Get the more common double chassis for quicker turns when buy roller skates
- Select skate bearings with a high number on the ABEC rating, but be aware that the ratings fluctuate according to the company making the bearing. ABEC-3 is a good bearing rating, but some skaters consider Bones Swiss the best product
How to Adjust Children's Rollerblade Size:
Children's feet grow quickly, and it can be hard for their footwear to keep up. Rollerblade, a well-known manufacturer of inline skates, addresses this issue by making adjustable Rollerblades for children. A sliding mechanism allows the skates to be altered to fit smaller or larger foot sizes. This allows one pair of Rollerblades to be used by a child for several years, and to later be passed on to younger siblings
- Look on the side of the Rollerblade for the release button. If you can't find the button, check the Rollerblade product manual or search online for the particular make and model of Rollerblade to get a diagram showing the release button
- Loosen the Rollerblade base, or frame, that sits just above the wheels by pressing the release button
- Adjust the Rollerblade size by sliding the base in to make it smaller or out to make it larger
- Place the child's foot in the Rollerblade as you adjust it, ensuring that the new size is the right fit. Since the child's foot will continue to grow, make sure the Rollerblade adjustment allows for some extra room
- Press the release button to lock in the adjusted size of the Rollerblade
- Test to make sure the Rollerblade is secure before allowing the child to use the skates. This can be done by pulling on the base while holding the boot portion of the skate to check for looseness
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.64||USD$ 33.11||USD$ 32.59||USD$ 31.89||USD$ 31.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.