Customers Also Bought
- The Inline Roller Skates combine eight wheels under the ball of your foot for minimal height and weight and a lower center of gravity
- The vamps of the Inline Roller Skates are soft and comfortable, and the design is absolute comfortable freely
- A widened lacing and Velcro system of Inline Skates helps to provide a more compact fit around the foot
- These inline skates must be very good gifts for your friends
- Coating Material: PP & PVC & EVA
- Sole Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Material: PU
- Bearing Material: Chrome Steel
- The stents are made of high strength aluminum alloy which is durable
- Mesh upper material of these Wheel Inline Skates has good permeability
- The Inline Skates offer good performance, and comfort with an easy pull and tighten design
- Retractable structure of these Inline Roller Skates will let you adjust the size of them
- You can skate smoothly if you wear this pair of Inline Roller Skates
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Shoes Length Approx.
Inner Length Approx.
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Roller Skate:
- A real beginner's guide to getting moving
- Place feet in "V" position, heels together, toes apart
- Keep your body upright and don't look down
- Bend your knees slightly. Arms out like an airplane's wings
- March, don't walk, using small baby steps. Lift your knees, keeping your feet in the "V" position
- Do not attempt to slide skates, roll will happen if your feet are properly placed
- Pushing, when you are ready for it, occurs by pushing your skate out to the side, not to the back as in walking
- Falling: To fall keep your hands out in front of you, bend your knees as much as possible and sit back on your backside and thighs. Do not touch the ground with your hands if possible.. Wrist and arm injuries are the most common injuries in skating
- Backwards skating is very similar to forward, except that you keep your toes together and heels apart in an inverse "V" position
How to Buy Roller Skates:
Roller skating requires good balance, strong ankles and the proper roller skates. Competitive roller skaters make it look easy, but few people are able to get on skates for the first time and whiz around the rink without taking a spill or two. There are many things to consider when you buy roller skates
Determine how much you can afford when you buy roller skates. A beginning skater may not continue with skating, so consider a low priced skate.
- Purchase a quality skate for an adult that enjoys skating frequently
- Fit your skate the same way you would a pair of shoes. Some skates only come in men's sizes, so be aware that the skate will run about a size larger than women's sizes
- Buy children's roller skates a size larger than the shoe, and have the child wear heavy socks so it won't be necessary to replace the skates so soon. Provide a pair of skates that fit well for a child that skates competitively
- Know what kind of wheel is on the skate. Udometer refers to the hardness of the wheel; a firmer wheel is faster and slicker and a softer wheel is slower and grips better
- Use wheels with an 88A or less udometer rating when you skate outdoors. Expect an indoor skate to have a rating of about 95A for a good roll with less traction, but look for 94A if you prefer more grip on the wheels
- Choose a high top or low cut boot when you buy roller skates. The material will affect the price and ability to wear well
- Decide on roller skate material according to what you can afford and what wears best. Leather and micro-fiber both wear well, but if a recreational skater is still growing, buy a less expensive pair of roller skates
- Take the option of a single action chassis, the part that holds the wheels, if you want to corner better at high speeds. This will be a less cushioned skate
- Get the more common double chassis for quicker turns when buy roller skates
- Select skate bearings with a high number on the ABEC rating, but be aware that the ratings fluctuate according to the company making the bearing. ABEC-3 is a good bearing rating, but some skaters consider Bones Swiss the best product
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.82||USD$ 42.55||USD$ 40.28||USD$ 37.26||USD$ 37.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.