Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Children Inline Skates Color Black Grey Material Aluminium Alloy(Frame Material)
Features Features The Children Inline Skates boast was the unique boot construction with customizable ankle support
The adjustable inline skates is great and it's comfortable to children feet
These adjustable inline skates are very fit for the children who like sports very much
The adjustable Children Inline Skates have high workmanship, and children‘s safety is guaranteed
These children inline skates must be very good gifts for your kids
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
- High strength aluminum alloy can last as long as possible
- The Kids Inline Skates is great and it's comfortable to children feet
- Double buckles design of these Inline Roller Skates can let you feel convenient
- These Inline Roller Skates are very fit for the children who like sports very much
- The adjustable Children Inline Skates have high workmanship, and children's safety is guaranteed
- These Wheel inline skates must be very good gifts for your kids
- Frame Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Wheel Material: PU
- Bearing Material: ABEC-S
- Color: Black Grey
- Wearable PU wheels of these Inline Roller Skates can last as long as possible
- This pair of Inline Skates is well-designed and has attractive appearance
- You can brake these Inline Roller Skates by one feet easily
- These Inline Roller Skates feature round toe and lace-up design
- Fine workmanship of this pair of Inline Skates is durable for a long time using
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Shoes Length Approx.
Inner Length Approx.
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Buy Roller Skates:
Roller skating requires good balance, strong ankles and the proper roller skates. Competitive roller skaters make it look easy, but few people are able to get on skates for the first time and whiz around the rink without taking a spill or two. There are many things to consider when you buy roller skates
Determine how much you can afford when you buy roller skates. A beginning skater may not continue with skating, so consider a low priced skate.
- Purchase a quality skate for an adult that enjoys skating frequently
- Fit your skate the same way you would a pair of shoes. Some skates only come in men's sizes, so be aware that the skate will run about a size larger than women's sizes
- Buy children's roller skates a size larger than the shoe, and have the child wear heavy socks so it won't be necessary to replace the skates so soon. Provide a pair of skates that fit well for a child that skates competitively
- Know what kind of wheel is on the skate. Udometer refers to the hardness of the wheel; a firmer wheel is faster and slicker and a softer wheel is slower and grips better
- Use wheels with an 88A or less udometer rating when you skate outdoors. Expect an indoor skate to have a rating of about 95A for a good roll with less traction, but look for 94A if you prefer more grip on the wheels
- Choose a high top or low cut boot when you buy roller skates. The material will affect the price and ability to wear well
- Decide on roller skate material according to what you can afford and what wears best. Leather and micro-fiber both wear well, but if a recreational skater is still growing, buy a less expensive pair of roller skates
- Take the option of a single action chassis, the part that holds the wheels, if you want to corner better at high speeds. This will be a less cushioned skate
- Get the more common double chassis for quicker turns when buy roller skates
- Select skate bearings with a high number on the ABEC rating, but be aware that the ratings fluctuate according to the company making the bearing. ABEC-3 is a good bearing rating, but some skaters consider Bones Swiss the best product
How to Teach a Child to Inline Skate:
Learning to skate is like learning to ride a bike: Once you get it, you get it. Then the rest is all about honing your skills. For kids these skills will come in handy for neighborhood inline skating, ice skating parties, future hockey teams--or just working on their balance and skills. Here are some steps for teaching kids to skate.
- Start off on the carpet. Let your child get comfortable with the feel and fit of the skates
- Practice falling. Teach her that when she starts to feel wobbly, she should squat down. This lowers the center of gravity. If she can't recover and stand back up, she should drop and roll to the side. As much as possible, encourage her to roll into a ball instead of catching herself with her hands
- Teach him how to stop. (Bend knees slightly and push down on the heel brake. Shift weight to the opposite leg.) To practice stopping, try a revised game of "Red Light, Green Light." Have your child skate toward you (either in socks at home or on the actual skates outside) and stop every time you say, "Red light!"
- Teach her how to start. Do a penguin walk with your heels together, toes out. Take small shuffles and then small marching steps. Emphasize baby steps. Don't worry about pushing off or actually skating yet
- To learn to move forward, first practice the pushing motion in socks on a smooth floor. Emphasize that the feet move outward at a side angle, not in a forward walking motion. It may help to set up cones or other markers to show kids which direction they should move their feet
- Help her find some balance. Extend those airplane arms to keep steady
- When you head outside, find a flat, even surface. An empty parking lot or outdoor school pavilion is a great place to learn. When kids are first getting started they may feel more comfortable stopping by skating into a grassy area. Keep that in mind when you pick a location
- Keep practicing and keep encouraging your child. Be heavy on the praise and light on the advice
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.51||USD$ 51.97||USD$ 49.43||USD$ 46.05||USD$ 46.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.