Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Inline Skate Material EVA(Shoes Body Material)
PVC & Metal Mesh(Shoes Head Material)
Plastic(Shoes Shell Material)
PP(Brake Frame Material)
PVC(Brake Head Material)
Aluminum Alloy(Base Material)
Features Features Delicate, practical, ensure your safety when you are using the Roller Inline Skates
Our kids inline skates features great appearance, comfortable wearing and safety
With brake equipment, safety performance of the outdoor inline skates is higher
Cool appearance is the main reason people choose these roller inline skates
Rear swap button of the Roller Inline Skates can easily adjustable shoe size
Durability of the aluminum alloy is one of the features of the roller inline skates
The material of PP frame and PVC head can make you brake in time and effectively
Mesh surface design ensures the ventilation of the kids inline skates
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
1 x Helmet
1 x Backpack
3 x Protective Equipments
- Shoe Body Material: EVA
- Shoes Head Material: PVC & Metal Mesh
- Shoes Shell Material: Plastic
- Wheel Material: PU
- Brake Frame Material: PP
- Brake Head Material: PVC
- Base Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Bearing: ABEC-7
- Delicate, practical, ensure your safety when you are using the Roller Inline Skates
- Our kids inline skates features great appearance, comfortable wearing and safety
- With brake equipment, safety performance of the outdoor inline skates is higher
- Cool appearance is the main reason people choose these roller inline skates
- Rear swap button of the Roller Inline Skates can easily adjustable shoe size
- Durability of the aluminum alloy is one of the features of the roller inline skates
- The material of PP frame and PVC head can make you brake in time and effectively
- Mesh surface design ensures the ventilation of the kids inline skates
- The kids skate shoes can give your kids safety control
- The helmet and the protective equipment have good quality that can protect your kids
- The stylish and cute picture on the helmet will make your kid stand out in the crowd
- The wheels are made of high quality PU that you can use it for a very long time
- Red gives the inline skates a cool and stylish look
- Your kids will become the shinest kids among their friends if they wear these skate shoes
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Shoes Length Appro.
Inner Length Appro.
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Helmet style is random in delivery
How to Learn to Skate on Inline Speed Skates
Inline speed skating is a sport that involves individual or team racers, wearing special skates with wheels that clip onto the boots racers wear. While the skates are designed to travel as fast as possible, proper technique is required to maximize the results they give. By following the basics of the sport, you can greatly reduce your learning curve
- Stay low when skating. Skating upright increases your drag and slows you down
- Try to push horizontally when skating. It seems natural to want to push back to propel yourself forward, however you actually want to try to push off close to perpendicular to the direction you're traveling
- Drive forward onto your lead leg. Don't keep most of your weight balanced between both legs. Instead, push off your driving leg until nearly all your weight is supported by your lead leg. This leg will then become your driving leg, and having your weight on it will enable you to get maximum push
- Practice your crossover steps. Turns are completed by bringing the leg opposite the curve over in front of the other leg. By practicing this at a slower speed, you will be able to do so confidently at pace
- Draft off of other skaters, skating in their wake, to minimize wind resistance
- Keep the same step rhythm as the skater in front of you
- Skate as close to the skater in front of you as you can without risking getting entangled and falling
- Make skaters around you aware of any unexpected movements you will be doing as part of a drafting chain, to ensure you don't cause confusion and a fall
- Notify skaters around you of any obstacles in the path ahead which they may not be able to see as a result of the drafting line
- Take turns leading the drafting chain. This is both a rule of etiquette and sound technique, as it ensures all skaters will remain fresh, enabling you to all benefit from the chain for as long as possible
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skates
- 1 x Helmet
- 1 x Backpack
- 3 x Protective Equipments
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.33||USD$ 57.91||USD$ 55.49||USD$ 52.27||USD$ 52.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.