Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Insole Material Cloth Features Features Made of cloth, it is very comfortable to wear the Shoe Insoles
The pair of Sports Insoles can be hand washed with warm water and soap
The pair of the Sports Insoles is perfect t
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Insoles
- Made of cloth, it is very comfortable to wear the Shoe Insoles
- The pair of Sports Insoles can be hand washed with warm water and soap
- The pair of the Sports Insoles is perfect to be worn in any kinds of shoes
- The Sports Insoles can absorb sweat
- Outdoor Sports Insole is important because they help absorb the shock your foot experiences by taking a step
- The pair of the Insoles is easy to use
- You can send the Running Insoles as presents to others
- Material: Cloth
- The overall design of the shoe insoles is simple and decent
- The bottom over this pair of the insoles is human oriented
- There are small holes over the insoles to make it ventilated
- You can see that the insoles are in good workmanship and can massage for you
- This pair of the shoes insoles is antiskid and can take care of you when you are walking
- Color is random in delivery
How to Measure Insoles
- Knowing how to measure insoles is good for more than buying insoles. These measurements are also vitally important when purchasing vintage or used shoes online. Often, knowing your insole measurements--and comparing them to those of shoes available for purchase online--is the only way of knowing whether shoes you aren't at liberty to try on will fit you. To properly measure your insoles for a good fit, you're going to need to start with the pair of shoes you own that fit you best.
- Things You'll Need
- Best-fitting pair of shoes
- Flexible measuring tape
- Slide the "zero" end of the tape measure carefully into the shoe. Use your fingers to feed it forward into the toe of the shoe until the edge of the tape measure meets the forward edge of the shoe.
- Put the fingers of one hand as far into the toe of the shoe as possible to hold the end of the tape measure in place. Then, using the fingers of the other hand, carefully smooth the tape measure flat along the insole of the shoe, straight back toward the heel. Press the tape measure into the "corner" of the heel and read the mark at which it makes its bend to start up the heel. This is your insole length, and is also the inside shoe length of the shoe you're measuring.
- Grasp the "zero" end of the tape measure in one hand. Your other hand should hold the tape measure at around the 6-inch mark. Press the tape measure between your hands outward into a loop, and then slide this loop into the forward part of the shoe.
- Use the thumbs on both hands to press the tape measure flat against the sides of the shoe. Stretch it evenly across the widest part of the shoe, then note down the measurements at each edge. Subtract the smaller measurement from the larger to get the actual distance between them. This is your insole width and also the inside shoe width of the shoe you're measuring.
- Tips & Warnings
- If you have feet that are two different sizes, you'll need to repeat this process for the other insole as well.
How to Replace an Insole
- Changing your insoles is a good way to keep using the shoes you already have instead of buying new ones when the old insoles are worn out. If you are a runner, it is essential to have the right insoles for your shoes so that you do not hurt yourself. Do a little bit of research to find out how you walk and wear out your shoes so that you can get the best insole for your feet.
- Things You'll Need
- Damp rag
- Remove the old insole. Depending on how old the shoe is, this is usually done quite easily. Reach inside the heel side of the shoe and pull up at the end of the insole. It may stick, but it will come out with a little force. Once you get a corner of it, tug on it firmly and start to pull out the insole. Once half the heel part is pulled up, it will easily slip out. Set it aside.
- Clean the inside of the shoe with a damp rag before putting in a new insole. Wipe off any residue left from the original insole or any dirt that may have gathered at the corners.
- Make sure the new insole fits your feet and shoes correctly. Measure it up against the old insole by placing them together with the outside bottom sides touching. Most likely, the new insole will be slightly bigger (it's better to have it bigger than smaller). If it's too big, cut it to the same size as the original.
- Start with the toe end of the insole and gently push it inside the shoe until it can't go any farther. Then push down the middle to heel part of the insole so that it fits the shoe exactly. If there is any part of the insole that is sticking up, take it out and try again. It is essential that the insole lies flat against the inside of the shoe.
- 1 x Pair of Insoles
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.44||USD$ 6.39||USD$ 6.35||USD$ 6.28||USD$ 6.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.