Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Lens: 6mm
- IR LED: 20PCS
- IR LED Distance: 15m
- Infrared Wave Length: 850nm
- Minimum Illumination: 10Lux
- Image Compression Format: MPEG-4
- Image Resolution: VGA, CIF, QCIF
- Video Frame Rate: 1-25 FPS
- Video Compression Bitrates: 64Kbps-2Mbps
- Horizontal Rotating Angle: 360 Degree
- Vertical Rotating Angle: 180 Degree
- System Interface: 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port, 1 RS485 port, 1 BNC port
- Input Power Supply: DC 12V, 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃-+60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%- 90%
- Waterproof Grade: IP66
- Power Consume: <10w
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, FTP, RTP/RTCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SNMP, PPPoE
- Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above
- Size: 145 x 124 x 120mm/ 5.7 x 4.9 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
How to Connect an IP Camera:
- Hang your IP camera in the desired location. Make sure that the power cord can reach the power source, and that you have an ethernet cable that is long enough to reach your computer that is directly connected to your LAN network via a router.
- Install the network switch. Before you connect any peripherals to a LAN connected PC, run the installation disc that came with your switch on your PC. When asked to do so, connect the ethernet cable to the router and then to the switch.
- Install the IP camera. Run the installation disc that came with your IP camera on your PC. When prompted to do so connect the ethernet cable to the IP camera and the switch. Once you have connected the IP camera on the LAN network, you will be prompted to list an IP address for your camera. For help with assigning IP addresses you can visit the manufacturer's website.
- Install the Active-X media controls when prompted to do so. After installation is complete you will see the IP camera's main user interface screen load, which time you will see a display of what your IP camera is recording.
- 1 x 1/3 SONY CCD IP Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 408.83||USD$ 398.99||USD$ 389.15||USD$ 376.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.