Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 1/4 inch CMOS sensor
- Total if pixel: 300k
- Minimun illumination: IR light on, 0Lux
- Lens: f=4.5mm, F=2, Fixed Iris
- Pan Coverage: 350 degree
- Tilt Coverage: 100 degree
- Preset Number: 1
- Lighting Control: Auto/Manual control
- Lighting: 8PCS 850nm infrared lights, 5m distant
Video and Audio:
- Compression: H.264
- Bitrate: 128kbs-2.048Mbps
- Frame Rate: 30FPS
- Image Rotation: Mirrior/ Up-side down
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Basic Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPNP, NTP
- Other Protocol: 802.11b/g
- Mobile Phone View: M-JEPG and H.264 dual streaming, M-JPEG Streaming sent to mobile phone
- Video Control: support
- Dual Way Audio: support
- Memory: Snap or video into SD card
- Browser SD Card: View or download form network
- Motion Detection: yes(4 zone detection)
- Triggered Action: E-mail/FTP/SD storage/extermal alarm/send message to alarm server
- User Setting: three levels
- Date/Time Setting: support
- DDNS: A free DDNS provided by manufacturer
- Ethernet: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Momory: SD card
- Alarm in: 1Way
- Alarm out: 1Way
- Audio in: Internal mic x 1, audio input interace x 1
- Audio out: audio output interface x 1
- OS Support: Microsoft Windows 90/2000/XP/Vista/WIN7
- Browser: IE6.0 and Above or Compatible Browser, Safari/Firefox/MAC.
- Applocation Software: IPCMonitor.exe
- 32-bits RISC processor and special video encoder which can be up to 300,000 pixels encoding performance
- Support H.264 Main Profile@Level3.0 compression format, bit rate is smaller, and the image is more clear. It is more convenient for transferring through Internet and save more storage space
- VGA/QVGA/QQVGA resolution optional. User can change some specification according to their demands to satisfy his own visual prefer
- Support mobile phone watching
- Support external microphone or line-in audio input signal to send out the live sound
- It was equipped with pan/tilt function, horizontally 350 degree and vertically 100degree. Its outlook is smart, easy and convenient to install in many sites
- Built-in web server, support video view and parameter settings by browser; use one port to send all the data, it facilitates network setting
- Support 802.11b/g protocol, can build-in wireless monitoring
- Supports UPNP, port forwarding automatically on the router
- Motion detection and alarm pin can be connected to external sensors to detect environmental situation
- Alarming record can be stored by email, FTP server
External alarm can be open when detecting unusuality
It also sends alarm info to the alarm server
- Infrared LED for night vision covers 5m area, to realize 24 hours monitoring
- Support three level of user authority
- Manufacture attached a label at the bottom of each IP Camera, it include Device ID, DDNS
When IP Camera is connected to the internet, this URL can be used to visit the device
- Manufacturer provides free software, support Multi-view, Long time recording, video replay etc
- Infrared LED for night vision covers 5m area, to realize 24 hours monitoring
What Is IP Camera?
- Function: An IP camera is also called an IP network camera. It can be installed alone or in a group, and the quality of the images are better than analog. Used in video surveillance, an IP camera allows numerous cameras to be monitored and viewed from any location over the Internet. It simply requires access to a conventional Web browser. Each IP camera on a network has a unique network address and functions as a video server. There are a wide variety of protocols based on the camera type, including HTTP and TCP/IP
- Facts: Before IP cameras came along, most video surveillance was done with Closed Circuit Television, or CCTV. This system required the use of analog cameras, videocassette recorders (VCR) and lots of coaxial cable strung from the cameras to the recording system. When charge-coupled device (CCD) sensors became available, the technology enables the production of digitized images. This is possible by converting light from images into electrons. Although the event brought the analog security industry into the age of the digital generation, the images were still transmitted by analog cables to videocassette recorders
- When digital video recorders (DVR) were introduced, they could be linked directly to analog cameras. This not only made storage, search and retrieval of video images faster, but also created other efficiencies. When personal computers linked to a modem and networks were introduced, a new era was begun in the security and surveillance industry
- Significance: Many IP cameras have processing units fully integrated into the housing of the camera.
- They also contained the software application necessary for communicating with the Web server. The system is very flexible because it does not require coaxial cables to connect the security network. Images from the IP camera can be viewed and managed from any location in the world as long as the user has access to the Internet. The camera can be configured to record images to any hard drive
- Types: There are numerous types of IP cameras. The most common options are fixed dome, fixed body and PTZ cameras. Fixed dome cameras are enclosed in a dome-shaped shield. It is nearly impossible to ascertain where this type of camera is pointing. Fixed body cameras are usually enclosed in a rectangular housing; the direction the camera is pointing is quite obvious. Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) cameras are typically used for live monitoring. A PTZ camera can move up and down and left to right. It can also zoom in or out on a face, door or cash register
- Benefits: In some cases you may already own most of the equipment needed to set-up a IP camera security network, such as a PC and access to the Internet. If the camera is placed in a large location, because the need for coaxial cable is eliminated, installation is easier. This can drastically reduce the cost when numerous cameras are installed, especially over a large area. The only wire need is the Ethernet connection or the CAT5e, which can provide the power and network connection. Stand-alone IP cameras include internal features, such as motion detectors and video analytics software
- Disadvantages: IP cameras, on average, are more expensive than CCTV cameras. In addition, there are a limited number of IP camera manufacturers.. There is also an absence of standards in the industry. As a result, cameras have a variety of interfaces and video may be encoded using different technology. IP cameras can also consume a large amount of bandwidth. The technical nature of setting up an IP camera security network necessitates having a technician who is familiar with IP camera security systems
- 1 x 1/4 inch CMOS PTZ IR Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 175.89||USD$ 168.69||USD$ 161.50||USD$ 151.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.