Customers Also Bought
- Image Compression Format: M-JPEG standard
- Image Resolution: VGA(640x480) / QVGA(320x240)
- Sensor: 1/4" CMOS, 300,000 Pixels
- Horizontal Rotating Angle: 0~120º
- Vertical Rotating Angle: 0~90º
- Automatic Brightness Adjustment: Support ( can be used outdoor )
- Alarm Mode: Motion detection/alarm and I/O alarm
- Video Display: Microsoft Media Player
- Image Transfer Velocity: 30fps@QVGA
- Image Display: Single / quad
- Minimum Illumination: 0LUX
- Video Format: AVI
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi/RJ-45 10-100 Base T
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, FTP,SMPT, HTTP, ICMP, PPPoE
- Monitor Mode: IE browser
- Software Upgrade: Automatic upgrade
- Security: User management system, password protection, password setting: administer, monitor, scrutiny
- Working Condition: -10ºC~ 50ºC , 20% - 80%PH
- Power Adapter: DC5V/1A 50/60Hz
- System Requirement: CPU: 2.0GHz or above; Memory: 256M or above; Network Card: 10M or above; Display Card: 64M or above; Operating System: Windows2000 /Windows XP/Vista
- Quad system
- PT control
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- 1/4" colorful CMOS camera
- Support both WAN ( via ADSL MODEM or Router... ) and LAN browse
- Real-time video capture
- Support video recording on remote PC
- Support DynDNS.org & Oray.net free Dynamic DNS service
- Motion Detection: Automatic video capture or snapshot when motion detected
- External alarms input/output function. ( such as PIR motion detection, smoke detection, gas detection).
- Email Notification: Automatically send captured video or dynamic IP address to the specified email box
- User Management system: User-defined
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
- 1 x IP Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 122.93||USD$ 119.60||USD$ 116.27||USD$ 111.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.