Customers Also Bought
Spec Feature Outdoor
This is the XF-IP49 1/4 CMOS Sensor Pan/Tilt Network Wireless IP Camera
- Sensors: 1/4 CMOS Sensor
- Image Compression Format: The Standard M-JPEG
- Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor
- Image Resolution: VGA (640 x 480) / QVGA (320 x 240)
- The Largest Image Transfer Rate: 30 / SEC (QVGA), 15 Frames / Second (VGA)
- The Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux @ 550nm
- Lens Type: Glass Lens
- Viewing Angle: 90 Degree
- Ethernet: One 10 / 100 Mbps RJ-45
- Supported Protocol: HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPnP
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Data Rate: 802.11 b: 11Mbps (Max.), 802.11 g: 54Mbps (Max.)
- Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal: 0-270
- Vertical: 0-120
- Infrared Light:11 IR LEDS, Night Visibility Up to 10 Meters
- Alarm Input: 1 Channel On / Off Input
- Alarm Output: 1 Channel 12V Relay Output
- Power Supply: DC 5/1A (EU, US, AU adapter or other types optional)
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (Max.)
- Operate Temperature: 0 Degree - 5 Degree
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 85% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -10 Degree - 60 Degree
- Storage Humidity: 0% - 90% non-condensing
- The wireless IP camera is simple and quick to setup, friendly user interface
- Wireless network camera has day and night vision with 11 IR LEDS(night visibility up to 5 meters)
- There are many jacks, you can easily use them
- Wireless IP camera allows remote viewing video and record from any internet connection
- This wireless IP camera allows remote Pan/Tilt control (Pan: 0-270, Tilt: 0-120)
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.00b/g on 2.4 GHz ISM frequency band
- Multi-level user’s access and management with password protection load
- The wireless network camera is made of high tech, it is good to useComes in Ready-To-Use package with all the necessary items inside
- This wireless network camera is great for Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, or net meetingsIt is an interesting product, and this wireless IP camera will give you wonderful experience. Now try it.IP Camera Uses:IP camera is another name for a network camera. This camera has it's own IP address and is connected directly to a network. Unlike a Web camera, the IP camera can be placed wherever there is a network connection and does not need to be connected to a PC to operate. The connection is typically wireless and can be used from various locationsSend VideoIP camera is another name for a network camera. This camera has it's own IP address and is connected directly to a network. Unlike a Web camera, the IP camera can be placed wherever there is a network connection and does not need to be connected to a PC to operate. The connection is typically wireless and can be used from various locationsSecurityMany IP cameras can also be used for security purposes by providing motion detection, audio detection, active tampering alarm and auto tracking. Most of the cameras can also be connected to external devices, such as sensors and relays for more security features. The cameras can be hooked up to the security systems in a home or business for added security protectionPromote Your BusinessUsing the IP camera to stream video can advertise a business or product. The IP camera can be a marketing tool by providing a way to broadcast a video about your business or product online for people to view. You can use IP camera to make "how-to videos" or record meetings and/or conferences for others to view live or watch the recording laterPersonal CommunicationIP cameras can also be used to communication remotely with people for personal or business reasons. This camera can be used like a webcam for live communication. The difference is that the IP camera streams a clearer image and can be accessed through the IP address from any computerHow to Connect a Wireless IP Camera:
- Find a location for the camera. Unless you have a self powered camera (with batteries or solar), you will need an AC power source. The camera also needs to be within the range of your wireless router in order to be assigned an IP address. Keep both of these factors in mind when setting up your camera
- Set the camera up and plug it into the AC power source (if needed)
- Choose a computer already on the network to assist in setting up the IP camera. Install any software that came with your wireless IP camera
- Navigate to the camera in order to set up your preferences. In some models, this is done by opening up "My Network" and opening the camera. Other models you will need to access through a web browser at the default IP address included in the instructions
- Configure your camera with any settings you would like to change. Such as the administrator password, network name, IP address and default gateway. Make a note of the camera's IP address
- Test the camera by navigating to its IP address with a browser. If you will be accessing this IP camera from an internal network, you are finished. If, however, you would like to access this camera while you are away, say from the office or while you are on vacation, continue to Step 7
- Configure your router for port forwarding. This will allow you to access the IP camera from outside your home network. Navigate to the IP address of your router. Click the "Advanced" or "Expert" settings and then the "Port Forwarding" feature. You will be prompted for a name for this service. Call it "IP camera" or something similar. In the "Port beginning" and "Port ending" section, For "Server" or "Computer" name, type in the IP address of your wireless camera. You will need to do this for both the "TCP" and "UDP" connection type
- While in the router configuration screen, find your router's IP address. This will usually be on the "Startup" or "General" screens. Write this down
- Test your configuration by connecting with a web browser. You do not need to add the port number, as "80" is the default port for web services
- 1 x IP Wireless Camera
- 1 x Wi-Fi Antenna
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x CD-ROM
- 1 x Network Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.73||USD$ 40.59||USD$ 39.44||USD$ 37.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.