Customers Also Bought
- Operation System: Embedded Linux Operation System
- Microprocessor: 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- Compression Method: Motion-JPEG-N
- Signal System: CMOS 300K Pixels
- Image Frame Rate: 25fps
- Resolution: VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Parameters: Brightness, Contrast, Chrome, Saturation level
- White Balance, BLC: Automatic
- Night Vision: 10 LED, 10m
- Audio Gain: Automatic AGC
- Motor Control: Built-in motor control
- Pan Angle: 220°(Horizontal), 90°(Vertical)
- Pan Speed: 15°/s(Horizontal) 15°/s(Vertical)
- Ethernet: One 10/100Mbps RJ-45
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, PPPoE
- Wireless: WIFI,802.11 b/g
- Operating Environment: Indoor
- Power Consumption: DC5V 2A
- Working Temperature: -10~50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 95% RH
- System Requirements: Microsoft Win98 SE / ME / 2000 / XP, Vista, Internet Explorer 5.0, NET4.5
- Authentication: ISO CCC FCC CE
- Size: 100 x 130mm/ 3.6 x 4.1 x 5.3in (Dia. x L)
- Color: Orange
- The wireless infrared camera supports IE browser or any other standard browsers
- Wireless IP camera has built-in microphone and speaker allow you to communicate with people directly
- Motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP
- Enjoy a wonderful life with this wireless CMOS camera
Size in Detail:
Wireless IP Camera:
How to Connect a Wireless IP Camera:
Wireless IP cameras allow you to monitor (or spy on) the goings on in another room or even in another part of the country. They work by sending out a wireless signal, which you can then view with a web browser. It's even possible to configure wireless IP cameras to work through the internet so you can see what your kids are up to, even if you're a thousand miles away. Connecting a wireless IP camera is a fairly simple task that can be done in just a few minutes
- Find a location for the camera. Unless you have a self powered camera (with batteries or solar), you will need an AC power source. The camera also needs to be within the range of your wireless router in order to be assigned an IP address. Keep both of these factors in mind when setting up your camera
- Set the camera up and plug it into the AC power source (if needed)
- Choose a computer already on the network to assist in setting up the IP camera. Install any software that came with your wireless IP camera
- Navigate to the camera in order to set up your preferences. In some models, this is done by opening up "My Network" and opening the camera. Other models you will need to access through a web browser at the default IP address included in the instructions
- Configure your camera with any settings you would like to change. Such as the administrator password, network name, IP address and default gateway. Make a note of the camera's IP address
- Test the camera by navigating to its IP address with a browser. If you will be accessing this IP camera from an internal network, you are finished. If, however, you would like to access this camera while you are away, say from the office or while you are on vacation, continue to Step 7
- Configure your router for port forwarding. This will allow you to access the IP camera from outside your home network. Navigate to the IP address of your router; click the "Advanced" or "Expert" settings and then the "Port Forwarding" feature. You will be prompted for a name for this service. Call it "IP camera" or something similar. In the "Port beginning" and "Port ending" section, type in "80". For "Server" or "Computer" name, type in the IP address of your wireless camera. You will need to do this for both the "TCP" and "UDP" connection type
- While in the router configuration screen, find your router's IP address. This will usually be on the "Startup" or "General" screens. Write this down
- Test your configuration by connecting with a web browser. In the address bar type in your router's IP address. You do not need to add the port number, as "80" is the default port for web services
How to Set Up a Wireless IP Camera:
Almost everything that would normally connect to the computer, such as keyboards and mice, have become wireless for a good reason: fewer cables and more mobility. If you want cameras that integrate into your local network and do not involve a mess of cables, wireless IP cameras are the best solution. They are very simple to install, and all you have to do is open your browser on a computer in your network to configure them
Getting to the Web Interface:
- Open up your preferred Web browser
- Find the IP address of the camera. This address must be written somewhere on the device or on its operator's manual
- Write the IP address of the camera on your browser's address bar
Setting Up Security:
- On the page you arrive at, set the camera name to something you would be able to distinguish on your network
- Browse the interface until you find a menu where you will write an administrative ID and password
- Type any ID you would like to have and a password for the ID to log in through. This is necessary so that others cannot tap into your camera and invade your privacy
Setting an IP:
- Open the browser interface for your camera (see the section called "Getting to the Web Interface")
- Go through the menus until you find where you can set an IP for your camera
- Manually assign an IP that you will recognize for your camera, and set the default gateway to your router's IP address (find this out by looking at your router or its operator's manual). Make sure that the IP of your camera is not already used by another computer
Tips & Warnings:
- If you are already running a web server on your internal network, you will need to change the port address of the wireless IP camera to something different, such as "82". Be sure to change these when you are doing your port forwarding as well
- If you already run a web server on port 80, change your camera's web port. Find out how to do this by reading your camera's operation manual. Each camera has its Web server settings in a different place on its configuration interface
- Consider getting a dynamic DNS for your computer so you can connect easily to your camera's Web address without having to remember your computer's IP number. For example, instead of memorizing a sequence of four numbers in your IP address. This is also very useful for Internet connections that do not have a static IP address
- Since IP camera configuration pages are not uniform, it is best if you read the operation manual for your camera before following these instructions so you will know where to find anything. You can also refer to the manual while reading this article
- 1 x Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x User Manual
Spec Feature Night Vison
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.45||USD$ 48.10||USD$ 46.75||USD$ 44.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.