Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Zoom Lens: 4.2-42.0mm
- Minimum Illumination: 10Lux
- Image Compression Format: MPEG-4
- Image Resolution: VGA, CIF、QCIF
- Video Frame Rate: 1-25 FPS
- Video Compression Bitrates: 64Kbps-2Mbps
- Horizontal Rotating Angle: 360 Degree
- Vertical Rotating Angle: 180 Degree
- System Interface: 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port, 1 RS485 port, 1 BNC port
- Input Power Supply: DC 12V, 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃~ +60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~ 90%
- Power Consume: <10w
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP、ARP、ICMP、FTP、RTP/RTCP、NTP、DNS、DDNS、SNMP、PPPoE
- Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above
- Size: 145 x 124 x 120mm/ 5.7 x 4.9 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
What Is IP Camera?
- Function: An IP camera is also called an IP network camera. It can be installed alone or in a group, and the quality of the images are better than analog. Used in video surveillance, an IP camera allows numerous cameras to be monitored and viewed from any location over the Internet. It simply requires access to a conventional Web browser. Each IP camera on a network has a unique network address and functions as a video server. There are a wide variety of protocols based on the camera type, including HTTP and TCP/IP.
- Facts: Before IP cameras came along, most video surveillance was done with Closed Circuit Television, or CCTV. This system required the use of analog cameras, videocassette recorders (VCR) and lots of coaxial cable strung from the cameras to the recording system. When charge-coupled device (CCD) sensors became available, the technology enables the production of digitized images. This is possible by converting light from images into electrons. Although the event brought the analog security industry into the age of the digital generation, the images were still transmitted by analog cables to videocassette recorders.
- When digital video recorders (DVR) were introduced, they could be linked directly to analog cameras. This not only made storage, search and retrieval of video images faster, but also created other efficiencies. When personal computers linked to a modem and networks were introduced, a new era was begun in the security and surveillance industry.
- Significance: Many IP cameras have processing units fully integrated into the housing of the camera.
- They also contained the software application necessary for communicating with the Web server. The system is very flexible because it does not require coaxial cables to connect the security network. Images from the IP camera can be viewed and managed from any location in the world as long as the user has access to the Internet. The camera can be configured to record images to any hard drive.
- Types: There are numerous types of IP cameras. The most common options are fixed dome, fixed body and PTZ cameras. Fixed dome cameras are enclosed in a dome-shaped shield. It is nearly impossible to ascertain where this type of camera is pointing. Fixed body cameras are usually enclosed in a rectangular housing; the direction the camera is pointing is quite obvious. Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) cameras are typically used for live monitoring. A PTZ camera can move up and down and left to right. It can also zoom in or out on a face, door or cash register.
- Benefits: In some cases you may already own most of the equipment needed to set-up a IP camera security network, such as a PC and access to the Internet. If the camera is placed in a large location, because the need for coaxial cable is eliminated, installation is easier. This can drastically reduce the cost when numerous cameras are installed, especially over a large area. The only wire need is the Ethernet connection or the CAT5e, which can provide the power and network connection. Stand-alone IP cameras include internal features, such as motion detectors and video analytics software.
- Disadvantages: IP cameras, on average, are more expensive than CCTV cameras. In addition, there are a limited number of IP camera manufacturers.. There is also an absence of standards in the industry. As a result, cameras have a variety of interfaces and video may be encoded using different technology. IP cameras can also consume a large amount of bandwidth. The technical nature of setting up an IP camera security network necessitates having a technician who is familiar with IP camera security systems.
- 1 x 1/3 SONY CCD IP Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 303.19||USD$ 296.94||USD$ 290.69||USD$ 282.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.