Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with iPad (iOS 4.2.1), put your iPad upgrade to 4.2.1
- Card Reader for iPad supports video output to TV television using AV line
- Directly read SD,TF & MicroSD card
- Notebook computers connector
- Normal PC keyboard connector
- Camera connector from iPhone
- Directly into iPad data port, no need install software
- This USB SD TF Card Reader gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an SD card
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with iPad (iOS 4.2.1), this USB SD TF Card Reader gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an SD card
- 5 in 1 Card Reader supports video output to TV television AV line, easy to use USB SD TF Card Reader with compact design
- Camera/Keyboard, Sync, SD, Micro SD, AV ports, when you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library
- Use illustration, camera connector from iPhone, directly into iPad data port, no need install software
How to Use a Card Reader in Windows XP:
Most digital cameras and camera phones write pictures to portable flash media. These compact cards can then be removed from the device and inserted into a card reader to transfer the pictures to your computer. These card readers use a USB interface to communicate with the computer. This provides relatively fast transfer speeds that can download several gigabytes of pictures in a short period of time.
There are no specific minimum computer requirements to support a card reader. As long as your Windows XP-based PC has at least one functioning USB port, the card reader will be compatible. All readers are not compatible with all memory cards, so make sure your media type is listed on the card reader's box before purchasing it.
- Insert the memory card into the reader. If the card reader supports multiple types of cards, look at each slot to see which one is closet to the size of the one you are trying to read. If you encounter resistance, do not force the card, simply turn it around until it fits properly. It will only go in one way, and when facing the right direction, the card will slide right in with little force
- Plug the card reader's USB cable into a free USB port on your computer. If you have no available ports, you will have free one up by unplugging one of the devices that is currently connected. Another alternative is to install a USB hub, which splits one port into several. The USB cable will only insert in one direction, so if it doesn't go in, flip it around and try again
- Windows will take a moment to recognize the new device, then will automatically initialize it as a USB card reader. When it is done configuring the device, a message balloon will pop up near the lower right corner of the screen telling you that the device is ready to be used. The installation is entirely automatic, so no input by you is required
- Depending on your settings, a window offering to display the contents of the memory card should appear. If it does not, click "Start," then "My Computer," then double-click on "Removable Disk." If your card reader supports multiple media types, it may install more than one listing titled as "Removable Disk." Try each one to see which contains the contents of your card. If it is the wrong listing, it will display an error message telling you to insert a disk into the drive
- The pictures will now appear on the screen. You can view them by double-clicking on them, send them as email attachments, or copy and paste them to the hard drive. You can also delete any unwanted pictures. When you are finished, simply unplug the card reader and put the memory card back into the portable device
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.22||USD$ 15.65||USD$ 15.08||USD$ 14.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.