Customers Also Bought
- Direct connect to iPad & digital camera to download picture and video file
- Sync data & charge through the mini USB port
- Hub Card Reader supports external input when connect normal USB keyboard to ipad
- Video output from iPad to TV
- Support USB PC Keyboard input
- Just plug & Play with a USB cable (included)
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Color: White
- The USB card reader connection kit for iPad directly connects to iPad & digital camera to download picture and video file
- The hub card reader connection kit for iPad supports external input when connect normal USB keyboard to ipad
- The hub card reader connection kit for iPad supports sync data & charge through the mini USB port
- The USB card reader connection kit for iPad is easy to use, plug and play
- You can image the size of the USB card reader according to the coin
USB Hub Explanation:
- Function - A USB Hub is used to expand the number of USB devices that can be connected to a computer at once. The USB hub is a small box like device that features multiple USB ports built into it. The hub is connected to an available USB port on the computer using a USB extension cable. When connected, it allows the user to connect multiple USB devices such as MP3 players, cameras, keyboards, computer mice, printers, external hard drives and flash drives to the computer via the hub
- Types - All USB hubs are standard when it comes to their purpose. Most USB hubs are able to support up to 127 USB devices. The primary two types of USB hubs are self- powered USB hubs and AC powered USB hubs. Self-powered USB hubs draw their power directly from the USB port they are connected to. AC powered USB hubs have their own power supply that connects to a power strip or wall outlet. AC powered hubs are beneficial for devices that use more resources such as printers, external hard drives, and scanners
- Benefits - There are a few key benefits to purchasing and using a USB hub. One benefit is accessibility. Many computers have their USB hubs located on the back of the computer which can be hard to reach especially when using a device that is being connected and disconnected often such as an iPod or flash drive. The USB hub allows the hub to connect to the hard to reach USB port with the hub being placed in an easy to reach location such as on the user's desk. Another benefit is the expansion of USB port availability. This benefit is especially relevant for laptop users who are often limited to three or fewer built-in USB ports. A USB hub connected to just one of these USB ports offers all the USB ports one needs
- Size - USB hubs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Some companies develop hubs that are designed to look like certain objects such as balls or animals while other USB hubs are a bit more standard looking boxes. The functionality of the USB hub remains the same regardless of the shape or size. Most USB hubs are small enough to fit into a laptop carrying case making them ideal for mobile use
- Misconceptions - USB hubs do not make USB connections faster. For example if a USB 1.1 (older USB technology) device is connected to a USB 2.0 hub, the speed of the data transfer will not match the 2.0 technology. Also it is important to keep in mind that every device connected to the USB hub is still connected to one primary USB port and all data coming and going is transferred through that single USB port
How to Use a Memory Card Reader:
- Plug a USB memory card reader into an available port on your computer. Most devices have the "Plug and Play" feature already built into them so that your computer will immediately recognize it as an additional component. If by chance your memory card reader does not have this feature, you'll have the chance to insert an included CD with the drivers needed to run the device
- Remove the memory card from your digital camera, cell phone, PDA or other portable device. Insert it into the memory card reader to view any data currently stored on the card. Memory card readers can easily read multiple types of memory cards. A few examples of memory cards include compact flash cards, SD cards, micro-SD cards, mini-SD cards and memory sticks. Each slot on the memory card reader will be assigned a specific letter on the hard drive of your computer system, so that it can be recognized as an external storage device
- Open the "My Computer" folder on your computer by accessing it through the "Start" menu. View the files stored on your memory card by clicking on the correct drive that the memory card was inserted into. Usually, you'll be prompted to view the files or automatically copy them to your computer as soon as the removable media has been inserted into the memory card reader
- Save the photos or other files to your computer system. To do this, you'll need to hold down the "CTRL" key and highlight each file you'd like to save. Open a folder or create one to store these files for later viewing. With the folder window open, begin dragging the highlighted files from the memory card window. Although the files are being dragged from the removable media to your computer system, they won't be deleted unless you actually delete them
- Take the removable media out of your memory card reader when you've finished with it. The drive that was assigned to your computer system while accessing the memory card reader will be inaccessible until you reinsert the removable media. The memory card reader virtually eliminates the need to have multiple cables to transfer files from a portable device to your computer system
- 1 x Connection Kit
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.24||USD$ 19.85||USD$ 19.45||USD$ 18.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?