Customers Also Bought
- This dock connector to USB cable connects your iPad
- Connects your iPad directly or through a dock
- The USB Cable for iPad features USB 2.0 interface
- Works with Apple USB power adapter for charging from a wall outlet
- The USB Cable for iPad works with Microsoft Windows and Mac PC
- Compatible with iPad
- This is a non-OEM product
- Length: 1000mm / 39.4in
- High quality USB cable for iPad, durable and reliable for long time use
- The USB data sync cable features USB 2.0 interface, provides high speed data transmission
- With delicate details, compact design, the USB 2.0 data cable provides you great performance
USB Charging & Data Transfer:
It seems that you can't go anywhere without hearing about the illustrious USB cable. Nearly every electronic device since 1996 has one, or can connect to one. USB ports and cables can serve many functions, including data transfer and electronic charging
- The Universal Serial Bus, or USB, is a format used to connect a device, such as a digital camera, to a host device, such as acomputer. It is recognized as the standard connection method used by electronic devices andcomputers
- Manyelectronicscan use the USB connection as a charging source. Everything from MP3 music players to cell phones can be charged when connected to a host device like a computer, or a specially designed AC plug that connects directly to a power outlet. When connected to a computer, the USB draws a small amount of power and converts it to a charge for your device.Blocked Devices
- Many electronic devices have a built-in function that permits charging only when connected to certain products, often produced by the same company. This is to ensure that you are locked in to using the company's products
USB Data Transfer:
- Most devices such as MP3 players and external hard drives require that you have a wired connection to the host device in order to transfer information between the two. The preferred and most widely used method to connect is via a USB cable
- Having a direct connection can provide a rapid exchange of data between two devices. Many devices, such as an Apple iPod, can be set up to automatically transfer data when connected to your computer. When transferring data between two computers, a USB connection offers a much simpler solution than prior standards, such as burning data from one computer to a disc, then loading the disc into the second computer
How to Repair a USB Cable?
Repairing damaged USB cables is often accomplished through the replacement of the cable. It is often more advisable to purchase a new cable, as repairing any damage can be more expensive than a new cable. If you decide to repair your cable, you will need patience, a new connector end, and in most cases, a soldering gun. The process can be lengthy, but if you desire to keep your existing USB cable, you can make repairs
- Disconnect the damaged end of the USB cable. Some cables have USB ends that plug on to the ends of the USB cord and can be easily pulled off. Most damaged USB cable ends will need to be cut off with a wire cutter
- Purchase a new USB connector end. These can be purchased from electronic and computer retailers. Most connector ends come with a connector that has a 1- to 2-inch length of USB cable attached to it. If your USB end plugs into your existing cable, you will need to purchase that type of USB end, which is also easily found at electronic and computer retailers
- Plug in your connector if your USB accepts these types of ends. Once plugged in, test the cord to make sure it is working. If your USB cable does not accept plug-in connectors, cut a small opening in the hard plastic of the cable side of your connector to allow about 1 cm of the wires to be visible. There will be a red and black set of wires. You may need to use a wire stripper to remove any remaining plastic so that the metal of the wires are visible
- Turn on your soldering gun and allow it to heat up. Press the soldering gun to the exposed metal wires of your old cable and allow the head to lightly melt each wire's tip. Do the same to the wires in your new connector
- Quickly press both ends together. The red wires from the old cable should be attached to the red wires from the new connector end and the same goes for the black set of wires.They will almost instantly be bonded as soldering cools very quickly. It does not matter in which order you connect the wires as long as you connect red wires to red wires and black wires to black wires
- Trim off any excess hard plastic with a hobby razor knife and cover the mended area with black electrical tape
- 1 x 1m USB 2.0 Data Sync Charger Cable for iPad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.60||USD$ 2.51||USD$ 2.44||USD$ 2.36||USD$ 2.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.