Customers Also Bought
- It is double USB output
- Charge two digital equipments at the same time
- Maximum output is 1.5A of the 1A
- It can charge for iPad, Android tablet computer
- The maximum output is 800Mah output of 500Mah
- Support the iPhone, iPod, phone, MP3, MP4
- The design of these external batteries is also very exquisite and meticulous
- These 5000mAh batteries are all in small size, very convenient for you to use and take
- These external batteries are all very convenient for you to use and take
- These portable iPad batteries are popular for its individual design and cleverish outlook
- These external portable batteries can be a companion to you for a long time to use
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible With: iPad iPhone
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Color: White
- With the help of these external batteries your telephone will always be full of power
- The accessories of these external batteries interfaces is very sufficient for you to use
- These 5000mAh batteries can be a companion to you for a long time to use
- This iPhone battery is perfect for keeping your iPhone powered at home, in the office, or your travel place
- The 5000mAh portable external batteries can be used for iPad iPhone at the same time
How to Optimize iPhone Battery:
Want to get the most life out of your iPhone battery while still doing the battery draining tasks? Check this easy helper out
- Turn the iPhone on if not already on
- Press the black sleep/wake button on the top of the phone, then slide the bar to unlock the phone
- Go to the Settings icon then to the Brightness tab. Slide the brightness slide bar a little less than halfway down. It should appear right under the letter 'h' in "Brightness". Then also turn the Auto-Brightness to 'ON'. Go back to settings
- Go to the 'General' tab, then check and see if the Bluetooth tab is on or off. If on and you are not currently using it with a Bluetooth device I recommend turning it off. It will save hours of battery life. Navigate back to the settings area
- Go to the 'Mail' tab in the settings area and under the 'Messages' Heading tap the 'Auto-Check' tab. You will have four different options. Depending on how much you rely on viewing you email and how often you need to view it is how you need to base this decision. If you need to view it often click the 15 min, less the 30. I recommend the manual option. It will save a lot of battery. Then go back to the 'Mail' area
- While still in the mail options area tap the 'Show' tab. You will have five options ranging from 25 messages to 200 recent messages. The fewer is the best option because it will take less time to load and save battery. Check the "25 Recent Messages" option. Navigate back to the 'Mail' then to Settings
- While still viewing your settings check to see if your Wi-Fi is 'On' or 'Off'. If not using your Wi-Fi currently tap the tab and turn it to the 'Off' position. Then you can navigate back to the settings area
- Press the home button. You are all done and ready to add at least an hour to your battery usage life. Possibly more. I can easily use my iPhone all day doing lots of tasks and calls
How to Operate an iPhone While Plugged Into the Charger:
Although the iPhone's home screen cannot be accessed when it is connected to your computer and is synchronizing content with iTunes, the device can be used after the synchronization process is over as the device charges while connected to your computer. Alternately, the iPhone can be accessed at any time if it is plugged into an AC adaptor instead of your computer, as the device can be charged and used simultaneously
- Insert the dock connector end of the cable into the iPhone, and insert the remaining end into the power adapter
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet to begin charging it
- Push the "Home" button on the iPhone's screen and swipe your finger on the unlock bar to unlock the device's screen
- Tap the icon for the application you wish to open
- 1 x Portable Battery
- 1 x USB Electric Wire
- 7 x Interface Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.18||USD$ 19.14||USD$ 17.11||USD$ 14.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.