Customers Also Bought
- Protect your iPad with style through this LCD screen protector Film Guard
- Durable AR skins protect against nicks and scratches
- Unique glossy material of the screen guard protector provides enhanced grip and superior protection
- Precise openings on the screen guard protector to allow access to all controls and features on the iPad
- High quality transparent clear screen guard protector repels dust, Reduces glare, and finger prints
- Custom design for the iPad , with precise cuts. Does not interfere with touch screen usability and protects the LCD
- Great quality laptop screen protector films that protect your phone screen from scratches, dust and dirt
- This is a non-OEM product
- Unique glossy material of the LCD screen protector provides enhanced grip and superior protection
- LCD screen protector helps prevent dust and scratches so your iPad remains viewable
- You can image the size of the screen guad protector according to the coin. Take the LCD screen protector home now
- Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screen
- Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment
How to Install a Screen Protector
- Clean the LCD completely. Make sure there is no dust, dirt, grime or smudges on the screen before adhering the protector.
- Cut the protector to fit the size of the screen.
- Peel the protector back from its film slowly and carefully. After 1 inch of the protector has been peeled away, line up the top of the protector with the top of the screen.
- Adhere the protector to the screen. Scrape with a credit card to ensure there are no air bubbles or wrinkles as you work down the screen
How to Protect Your Laptop from Damage:
- Purchase a padded laptop bag. A padded laptop bag does protects your computer from being crushed. It keeps water out and guards against scratching.
- Use a screen protector to protect screen from scratches. These can be purchased online or at office supply stores.
- Protect your laptop from extreme temperatures. Do not expose your laptop to very high or very low temperatures. Do not leave your computer in your car unattended for extended periods of time.
- Keep your laptop away from food and drinks. Beverages are a laptop killer. Be especially careful not to spill on the keyboard
How to Replace a Screen Protector:
- Power off your laptop computer and unplug the power cord. Remove the battery pack from the bay on the bottom of the computer
- Use the tip of your screwdriver (or your fingers, if possible) to remove the rubber pads or covers from each screw on the screen bezel that surrounds the LCD display
- Use your screwdriver to remove all screws from the bezel. Set them aside
- Pry the bezel gently away from the screen at the sides and corners. Some laptops have clips on the sides of the bezel. If this is the case with your laptop, insert a guitar pick or plastic card in the seam at the sides of the bezel and work your way up and down until all the clips are unlocked
- Remove the bezel from the screen and set it aside. Fit a new screen bezel in the old one's place and press on the sides and corners until it locks securely in place. Replace the screws and screw covers
How to Make a Laptop Screen Protector:
Protecting a Closed Laptop Screen
- Open the laptop and measure your screen horizontally and vertically
- Lay the padding out flat and measure an area that equals the laptop screen size. Use use razor knife to cut the foam to that size
- Insert the foam between the laptop screen and the keyboard every time you power down the laptop and close the lid
Protecting an Open Laptop Screen
- Open the laptop and measure your screen
- Lay out the plastic film and measure an area that equals the laptop screen size. Cut the film to that size
- Wipe the laptop screen with a clean, dry cloth to remove smearing or fingerprints
- Spray both the laptop screen and the side of the film or sheeting that will touch the screen with compressed air to remove all foreign particles and dust
- Apply the plastic film slowly from the bottom edge to the top to cover the laptop screen. Do not rush, or you may cause air pockets to form between the plastic and the screen
- Gently smooth out any irregularities using light finger pressure that moves from the inside of the screen area to the outer edges
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector Film Guard for iPad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.45||USD$ 3.40||USD$ 3.35||USD$ 3.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.