Customers Also Bought
- This is a cell phone accessories LCD display shelf for iPhone 3G
- LCD display shelf installs in minutes and is easy to use
- LCD display shelf ia made of durable materials to provide long-term services for you
- Housing frame assembly can service life for your phone as a guarantee
- This iPhone frame assembly is a non-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 100 x 56 x 6mm/3.9 x 2.2 x 0.2in(L x W)
- This is a Cell Phone Accessories for iPhone 3G. LCD display shelf installs in minutes and is easy to use
- Durable materials to provide long-term services for you. Service life for your phone as a guarantee
- It is compatible with iPhone 3G. You can open up the top front panel, lift up the flex cable connectors, pull off the LCD assembly then slide the LCD assembly into this top front housing frame assembly
- Easy and convenient to use. The iPhone frame assembly holds the motherboard and other circuitry necessary to operate your iPhone
How to Replace the Housing of an iPhone:
- Turn your iPhone off. Eject the SIM card tray with a paper clip. Unscrew the two screws from the bottom of the iPhone using a mini Phillips screwdriver. Pry the screen open using a case opening tool and lift up the front case. You will see connectors that have numbered stickers on them. There are three connectors on the front case. To remove the front case from the motherboard, remove the 1, 2 and 3 connectors, in that order
- Unsnap cable 1 and cable 2 gently with a flathead screwdriver. Lift the lock-bar for cable 3, which is the ribbon cable. Your front case is now removed. Lay down your iPhone housing back on a micro fabric cloth and start disassembling. Lift up the cables 4, 5 and 6, in that order, with a flathead screwdriver or pry tool
- Unscrew the seven screws around the big silver metal device on the motherboard in the center. Then remove the screw that is near the camera section at the upper right of your iPhone back casing. Pry the camera with a pry tool. Then lift the motherboard that has the big silver metal on it using your pry tool and then your hands. Then unscrew the screws with your Phillips screwdriver to remove the speaker assembly at the bottom of the iPhone. Cable 4 is attached to this assembly
- Pry the speaker assembly up by using your pry tool and then pull it out with your hands. Pry the battery using your pry tool. Remove the two screws that is holding the vibrator motor in place which is attached to middle, right corner of the back casing and then pull out the mini silver vibrator motor device. Unscrew the screw located at the upper left corner close to the headphone jack
- Remove the standby power button by unscrewing the screws located in the top right corner of the back casing and then remove the two screws around cable 6. On the left edge of the back casing, unscrew the three screws on the silver piece. This will disconnect the volume/mute button. Remove another screw that is near the cable 6 assembly. Then unscrew a screw in the upper left edge above the the number 6 cable
- Pull out the on-and-off switch with your hands. Lift the cables starting with the headphone jack and then lift the volume control and remove it from its position in the upper left corner of your back casing. Then, remove the full wiring harness with a silver attachment. Use your pry tool to run it between the chrome bezel and the plastic back casing. Then lift and remove the chrome bezel. Pull out the two plastic black inserts in the back casing in the upper-left and upper-right corners.You're done with disassembling your iPhone housing
- Reassemble all parts with your new iPhone back case housing. Once you're done, turn on your iPhone and sport your cool and newer case
- 1 x LCD Display Shelf for iPhone 3G
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.15||USD$ 7.67||USD$ 7.24||USD$ 6.86||USD$ 6.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.