Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Lens Screen Compatibility iPhone 3G Material Glass Dimension 109 x 56 x 1mm / 4.3 x 2.2 x 0.04in(L x W x H) Features Features High quality outer LCD screen glass lens cover
The cover perfectly fits your iPhone 3G
Perfect solution for broken, scratched lens, give your iPhone a new look
It can be removed and reapplied if necessary
It is easy to install
Packaging Package Included 1 x Front Mirror Display Screen Lens for iPhone 3G
- High quality outer LCD screen glass lens cover
- The cover perfectly fits your iPhone 3G
- Perfect solution for broken, scratched lens, give your iPhone a new look
- It can be removed and reapplied if necessary
- It is easy to install.
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Glass
- Size: 109 x 56 x 1mm / 4.3 x 2.2 x 0.04in(L x W x H)
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G
- This Durable Front Mirror Display Screen Lens for iPhone 3G is the best replacement for your damaged, cracked, marked or dirty screen
- Save money and give your phone a new look
- Easy installation, no soldering needed
Instructions for Installing the Replacement LCD Screen of a Cell Phone:
- Turn off your cell phone and remove the back cover that protects the battery, SIM card and battery compartment
- Lift out the battery, then slide the SIM card out of its holder usually inside the battery compartment
- Remove all the visible Phillips-head screws from the battery compartment and back casing of the phone
- Use a guitar pick, credit card or thin, hard piece of plastic to separate the back casing from the cell phone assembly. Insert the hard piece of plastic into the crease along the outside of the cell phone. Work your way around the entire phone until the back casing is completely separated from the phone. This will reveal the circuit board
- Remove any visible Phillips-head screws securing the circuit board to the phone's front casing. Disconnect the LCD ribbon connector from the visible side of the circuit board
- Lift the circuit board from the phone, then disconnect the keypad ribbon cable from the opposite side of the circuit board. Remove the circuit board from the front casing of the phone and set it aside
- Lift the keypad out of its compartment inside the front casing of the phone, and set it aside
- Remove the Phillips-head screws, if any, that secure the LCD screen to the front casing of the phone. Lift the LCD screen carefully out of its compartment on the front casing
- Install the new LCD screen by repeating this procedure in reverse
- 1 x Front Mirror Display Screen Lens for iPhone 3G
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.01||USD$ 3.74||USD$ 3.51||USD$ 3.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.