Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Screws Compatibility iPhone 3G Features Features High quality with durable material
Great for use with iPhone 3G
It provides corrosion resistance
Easy to use, durable and light weight
It is used to repair improper function or non function iPhone 3G
Packaging Package Included 1 x Bag of Screws（10PCS）
- Case screw features high quality with durable material
- Complete iPhone screw set replacement
- New iPhone 3g screw, easy and perfect fit
- Great for use with iPhone 3G
- This case screw provides corrosion resistance
- Easy to use, durable and light weight
- The case screw is used to repair improper function or non function iPhone 3G
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Metal
- Length: 5mm/0.2in
- It provides corrosion resistance
- Easy to use, durable and light weight
- It is used to repair improper function or non function iPhone 3G
Size in Detail:
How to Dismantle an iPhone:
Apple's iPhone assembles a number of sophisticated components into a tiny space. There are a number of parts that can cease functioning correctly and so must be replaced, such as when the battery no longer charges or the LCD screen has cracked. Dismantling the iPhone in order to replace these or other parts can be done using parts purchased from an iPhone speciality shop, provided that the owner feels confident about being able to open up the iPhone.
- Put a soft cloth down on a table. Straighten out a paper clip. Hold the iPhone in your left hand with the screen facing down. Insert a utility knife into the seam between the bottom front case and the bottom rubber section. Wiggle the utility knife into the seam to pop out the bottom rubber section. Remove the bottom rubber section and put it aside
- Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the screw at the far left and at the top middle inside the bottom compartment
- Insert the utility knife into the seam between the front and back case at the bottom and gently move the blade up to the top. Repeat this process on the other side. Gently wiggle the front of the iPhone off the back but continue to hold them together
- Turn the iPhone so that the top is facing you. Insert the paper clip into the hole at the top and push it in till the SIM tray pops out of the case. Pull the case out and put it down on the soft cloth. Put the two parts of the iPhone down on the soft cloth with the electronic components facing upward and the back of the case at the left and the front of the case at the right
- Remove the headphone metal board at the top of the case at the left by prying it out of the case using the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver
- Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the six screws--three on each side--from the metal frame surrounding the LCD on the case at the right
- Use the utility knife to remove the rubber gasket at the bottom of the case at the right that is by the Dock connector and also to remove the two rubber gaskets on the bottom and at the top. Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the screws now revealed under the rubber gaskets. Pull the metal frame off and put it down on the soft cloth
- Use the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the three screws on the metal heat shield on the case at the left. Use the screwdriver to pop out the camera at the corner by the heat shield of the case at the left
- Peel off the tape holding down the antenna cables. Lift the circuit board from off the case of the left using the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver and pull out the two cables that are connected to the circuit board
- Pry up the battery at the bottom of the case at the left using the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver. Flip the battery over to the left so that the logic board that was beneath the battery is now revealed
- Pull back on the logic board so that the underside can be seen. Release the small cable locking bar with your finger. Pull out the cable attached to the logic board. Slide the cable off the logic board. The iPhone has now been dismantled
- 1 x Bag of Screws（10PCS）
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.49||USD$ 2.31||USD$ 2.16||USD$ 2.03||USD$ 1.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.