Customers Also Bought
- You can use Replacement Mobile Camera Frame Flex Ribbon Cable for iPhone 3GS conveniently
- This product is a Frame for iPhone
- This flex cable connector Mobile Phone Frame is made of high quality material that very durable and popular in the value market
- Flex Ribbon Cable Camera Frame for iPhone 3GS is a tool that connects your iPhone and its display screen
- With the product, you have no necessary to worry about your display green no display
- This Frame for iPhone is light
- It is used to replace the other Camera Frame for iPhone 3GS
- The product is responsible for the main-board your iPhone 3GS screen data transfer
- Solid design makes it become very popular in almost iPhone 3GS users
- This Flex Mobile Camera Frame for iPhone 3GS is an ideal tool for your iPhone
- The high quality Ribbon Camera Frame is very popular in the value market
- This Ribbon Camera Frame for iPhone 3GS is easy to install
- This is a NON-OEM product
- This frame is made of high quality material that very durable and popular in the value market
- This solid and convenient product is designed for your iPhone3GS
- You can use Mobile camera frame for Flex Ribbon Cable for iPhone3GS conveniently
- This iPhone camera frame is light
- It is used to replace the other Flex Ribbon Cable camera frame
- You can image the size of this product according coin
- By using the iPhone Flex Cable, you can enjoy your iPhone game or iPhone photograph and so on
How to Install a Flex Cable for the iPhone:
- The iPhone is a smart phone that comes equipped with a sleek touch-screen display. This is a sensitive part of the phone and as such it can be prone to damage. One problem that may occur is a loose screen connection with the flex ribbon cable. To remedy this problem, you can open up the unit and reinstall the cable
- Power off your iPhone and slide the battery door off the rear of the unit. Remove the battery and set it aside
- Use your small Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws inside the battery compartment
- Remove the three screws along the side of the back of the phone
- Insert your fingernail in the seam where the back plastic panel meets the body of the unit. Work your way around the sides until the panel pops off. You will now be able to see the LCD flex ribbon cable connected to a port at the side of the motherboard. If it has come undone, it will likely be hanging near the side of the motherboard
- Take the end of the flex cable and plug it securely into the port at the top of the motherboard to install it
- Replace the back panel, screws and battery
Flex Cable Ribbons for iPhone Installation:
- The iPhone is a cellular phone with a front LCD screen that lifts up to reveal a keypad. The components on this phone, such as the screen and keypad, are powered by the main circuit board located inside the phone. These components connect to the board via thick ribbon cables known as flex cables. If you need to attach a screen or keypad, you can open up the phone and plug the flex cables into the board
- Turn off your iPhone and slide the battery door off the rear of the unit. Remove the battery and set it aside
- Use your screwdriver to remove all four screws from the corners of the battery compartment
- Slide the front LCD screen up and remove the two screws on the top corners of the rear of the screen
- Remove the plastic frame around the LCD screen and set it aside
- Pry the back panel off the phone to expose the main circuit board inside
- Lift the board up to expose the keyboard and screen flex cables where they connect to ports on the bottom of the board
- Unplug the flex cables from the board and remove the keypad and screen from the front of the phone
- Fit a new keypad and screen in the compartments in the front of the phone. Plug the flex cables into the ports on the bottom of the circuit board and fit the circuit board back in the housing
- Replace the screen frame and back panel of the phone
- 1 x Mobile Camera Frame
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.37||USD$ 2.12||USD$ 1.91||USD$ 1.75||USD$ 1.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?