Customers Also Bought
- This iPhone Charger can simultaneously charge four batteries
- This Portable iPhone Charger features constant current, constant charge voltage and trickle charge modes
- The Cheap iPhone Charger has an exquisite workmanship
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Do not include battery and the power cord
- Exquisite design, the iPhone Charger made of high quality material
- It works with iPhone 4 3GS
- This is a non-OEM product
- Color: Blue
- The charger is lightweight and easy to carry while traveling
- This power adapter offers fast, safe, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- You can connect the charger directly if you are in your office or your car
- With iPhone Charger your telephone can have a good companion for long work
How to Charge Your iPhone Correctly
Your iPhone's lithium-ion battery is rechargeable but not immortal. It will operate at full capacity for 400 charge cycles, which means using 100% of your battery even if you drain 60% one day and 40% the next after charging it overnight. After that, the battery will operate only at 80% capacity. Typically, the battery lasts two or three years; but that depends on how often you use your iPhone. Despite the its limited life, you can get the most out of your iPhone battery by properly charging it.
- Dock your iPhone to your computer, or plug it into a socket with the proper attachment, with the white USB cord that came in its box. If you have an older iPod with a similar looking cord, it will not work. Make sure that your computer is turned on. The battery will not charge if your computer is off. It will take approximately two hours to charge the battery to 80% capacity and another two hours to charge the final 20%
- Calibrate your battery once a month by using it until it turns off because it has no power. When you dock your iPhone, a red battery will appear on the screen for approximately 2 minutes until it has enough of a charge to power up. Doing this will synchronize the fuel gauge so that it will accurately reflect how much charge your battery has left. Try to do this no more than once a month. Completely discharging lithium-ion batteries too much will have an adverse effect
- Optimize your iPhone settings so that you will have longer charge cycles and thus a longer battery life. Tap the "Settings" icon, and turn off the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Push notifications for any Application that uses them, as well as the EQ settings for the iPod feature when you are not using them. When any of these are on, they drain the battery even when it is not in use. Lower the brightness of the screen and turn on the "Auto-Brightness" feature, which will adjust your screen's brightness according to the level of light. Also, if you are not using your phone, turn off the 3G setting by tapping the "Settings" icon followed by "General" and "Network." Ac active 3G connection drains the battery, too
- Use your iPhone battery regularly. If you use a portable battery charger to extend the life of your battery, let your iPhone partially drain its battery. It is important to keep the electrons within moving
How to Know When an iPhone Is Fully Charged
The iPhone, made by Apple, is a multimedia and cell phone device. On a regular basis, your iPhone will need to be recharged. Depending on the amount of current charge on the phone, charging your iPhone may take up to an hour.
- Plug the charger that came with your iPhone into the device and an electrical source
- Leave the phone alone while it charges. It will take longer to charge if you are using some of its charge to operate the machine
- Check the battery icon in the top right corner of the iPhone. This will show either if the iPhone is "Charging" or has "Charged." The icon will be a lightning bolt when the phone is charging and an electrical plug when its fully charged. A percentage of charge will be shown on iPhone 3GS only
- Disconnect your iPhone from the charger and disconnect the charger from the electrical source
Tips & Warnings:
Keep the iPhone's temperature at least below 95 degrees Farenheit (30 degrees Celsius). Avoid using in direct sunlight and heat for extended periods of time. Excessive heat can permanently damage the battery. If your iPhone is hot when charging inside a case, remove it from the case
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.56||USD$ 5.19||USD$ 4.87||USD$ 4.58||USD$ 4.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.