Customers Also Bought
- The back case cover is made of high quality and durable material
- The back case cover will make your cell phone stand out from the crowd
- The back case cover for iPhone 4 is constructed from 100% smooth, treated plastic that resists dirt, stains and is anti-static
- The washable plastic is easy for cleaning
- The back case cover for iPhone 4 can direct access to all ports and buttons without removing it from the case
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPhone 4
- Material: Plastic
- The plastic back case cover for iPhone 4 will make your cell phone stand out from the crowd
- With its special design the back case cover is easy to install and remove
- This back case can protect the frame of your cell phone from abrasion
- Great grip when holding the plastic skin gives a comfortable sensation
- The back case cover for iPhone 4 keeps your phone away from dust, scratches, bumps, and fingerprints
How to Replace an iPhone Back Cover?
- Power off your iPhone and disconnect it from any power source
- Straighten the paperclip out. Push the paper clip into the SIM card hole, which is also the smallest hole, on the top of the iPhone. The SIM card will pop out. Remove the SIM card
- Flip the iPhone over to work on the back of it. On the back run a Flathead screwdriver, or other thin flat tool, in the crease between the bottom, black plastic cover and the silver back casing. Then slide off the black plastic cover
- Remove the three screws that are connecting the iPhone's silver backing with the mini Philips-head screwdriver. Set the screws to the side
- Run the flat head screwdriver along both sides of the back of the case again to loosen the back of the case from the front. Be careful not to bend the back case when doing this
- Lift up the back case. You will notice a ribbon connecting the back case to the motherboard. Pop the ribbon up, carefully, with your flat head screwdriver
- Plug in the ribbon to your new back cover
- Place the back cover down, and screw in the three screws that held the old one in place
- Slide the black, plastic cover back on. Your iPhone is now restored
How to Get a Plastic Case Off of a Phone?
- Locate the clip on the back of the plastic cell phone case. Hold the cell phone in one hand and grip the clip in the other. Pull up and out carefully on the clip. Pull back and release the clip from the case. Set it aside
- Hold the phone with your non-dominant hand and turn it on its side. Slide the plastic end of the small pry bar into the side of the phone between the front and back of the plastic case
- Pull down carefully on the pry bar toward the back of the phone. Slide the bar down 1-inch on the phone and pull down again. Loosen the back of the case from the phone and pull it off by hand
- Pull off the front of the case with your other hand and set the phone back down
- 1 x Back Case Cover for iPhone 4
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.07||USD$ 17.06||USD$ 16.05||USD$ 14.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.