Customers Also Bought
- Long length of this data cable which is measuring 118.1-inch
- With this Data Cable, you can easily download all your music to iPhone
- This USB Data Cable will not damage your mobile phone
- The Cell Phone Data Cable features a high speed of transmission
- It will be a great choice for you to choose this kind of Cell Phone Data Cable
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible With: iPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS iPod iPad
- Length: 300cm/118.1in
- Color: White
- This Data Cable is compatible with iphone and it is quite durable
- Simply connect your cell phone and your PC with this USB cable then it will work for you
- This USB Data Cable can connect your iPhone directly or through a dock to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging
- With a high speed of transmission of this cell phone data cable
- Use the data cable to transfer the pictures or music between your cell phone and your PC
How to Use a USB Data Cable:
A USB data cable can be used to connect USB-enabled devices to a computer, allowing the two to communicate with each other. Devices connected to a computer using a USB cable include digital cameras, MP3 players and portable hard drives. USB cables connect to USB ports on a computer and allow you to transfer files, documents, music and photos safely and securely at blazing transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to an open USB port on your device such as a hard drive, camera or MP3 media device.
- Connect the other end to an open USB port on your computer. Your computer will automatically recognize the new device
- Double-click "My Computer" on your desktop. You will see your device listed as a removal disk together with other drives on the computer
- Double-click the device to open it and reveal its contents. If your connected device is a portable hard drive, copy and paste files and documents from your computer to the hard drive to transfer them. If your device is an MP3 player, double-click the "Music" folder on the device window, and copy and paste music files from your computer to the "Music" folder to copy them there
- Double-click the green "Safely remove hardware" icon on the taskbar located on the lower-right of your screen when you are done using your USB connected device
- Locate the connected USB device on the hardware window and click "Stop." Confirm "OK" to stop the running process of the device. A message will pop up prompting you to disconnect your device. This action prevents your USB device from losing saved information
How to Use a Data Cable & Cell Phone for an Internet Connection:
Using a data cable and cell phone to get an Internet connection on a computer is helpful when you are in an area where wired high-speed Internet service is unavailable. Cell phones with Internet sharing applications make the connection process simple by using on-screen prompts that permit you to share the mobile broadband connection from your cell phone. A USB data cable is the interface used to connect your cell phone to share its Internet connection.
- Connect the cell phone via USB. Connect the USB cable from the cell phone on one end to the computer on the other. Some cell phones have special mini-USB connectors that connect to the phone. This cable shipped with your phone, so check for it in the phone's original box. In other cases, the USB cable connects your phone to its charger, so check if it is a USB cable that connects your phone and power adapter
- Launch Internet Sharing. If your cell phone has Windows Mobile, look for the Internet Sharing application, located in the Start menu. If your cell phone is a Blackberry or runs Android, look for Internet Sharing in your Utilities menu. If your phone or carrier does not support sharing the mobile Internet connection, the application may not be installed on your device
- Configure the connection. In the sharing application, make sure the Internet connection is set to be communicated via USB data cable. Also make sure that the default network is the cellular carrier to which you want to connect
- Start the sharing connection. In Internet Sharing, press Connect to initialize the sharing via data cable. It may take a few seconds for the shared connection to be active. When your cell phone screen says Connected, the Internet is being shared
- Connect the computer. In most cases, sharing the cell phone Internet connection via data cable will result in the phone-to-computer connection being made automatically. Open a web browser or messaging program and check for a connection to the Internet. If you are not connected to a network, open the Network and Sharing control panel and manually connect to your cell phone's connection
- Ending the connection. To end the shared connection over data cable, go to your cell phone and press the Disconnect soft key. The Internet connection will be interrupted, and you can remove the USB data cable from your computer and phone
- 1 x Data Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 3.92||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.23||USD$ 2.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.