Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~15000Hz
- Separation: >=30dB
- Operating Current: 35mA+/-3mA
- Transmission Range: EU:87.6MHz~107.9MHz (Interval 0.1MHz); US:88.1-107.9MHz(Interval 0.1MHz); JP:76.0-90.0MHz(Interval 0.1MHz)
- Compatible with: iPhone iPod
- Size: 48.6 x 28 x 13.3mm / 1.91 x 1.10 x 0.52in(L x W x H)
- High fidelity, stereo
- Digital PLL, transmission is stable in different environment
- Full frequency range. Frequency is shown on the iPod's screen
- Memory for last frequency
- Powered by iPod
- Range of up to 10 meters
- With charging socket for iPod at the bottom
- Connect the FM transmitter to iPod, the FM frequency will be shown on the iPod's screen
- Tune into an unused (blank) frequency channel of the receiver and adjust the volume of the receiver
- Press '+' or '-' button to adjust the frequency of the FM Transmitter according to the receiver
- The FM transmitter will automatically save the last frequency when you disconnect it
- When connecting the FM transmitter to iPod, you can charge iPod with an iPod travel charger or car charger connected to the socket of the FM transmitter
- This is a non-OEM product
- This Autoscan 100Hz--15000Hz FM Transmitter for iPhone iPod is the best choice for you.This is the ideal Phone FM Transmitter for all iPhone iPod users
- With charging socket for iPod at the bottom.When connecting the Phone FM Transmitter to iPod, you can charge iPod with an iPod travel charger or car charger connected to the socket of the Phone FM Transmitter. Digital PLL, transmission is stable in different environment
- The FM transmitter will automatically save the last frequency when you disconnect it.Wireless FM Transmitter delivers crisp and clean audio performance for an unsurpassed listening experience in your car
- Appearing small and simply, this kind of Mobile Fm Transmitter for iPod is of fine workmanship which is capable of providing high fidelity and stereo high quality sound
- The LCD screen added on the transmitter is of blue background lighting. This kind of Phone FM Transmitter is used to control all music functions of iPod when FM transmitter unit is connected to it
Size in Detail:
Installation of FM Modulator:
- Remove the face plate on your stereo unit, use screwdriver to remove cradle screws and pull the stereo out to reveal the wiring harness
- Check for your ground and hot wires. Look at your owner's manual for the wire diagram if you are unsure of which wire does what
- Take ground wire on FM modulator and secure with electrical tape to antenna wire housing. This is the metal connector on the outside of the wire, you will not need to use wire cutters to splice into the wire. Just attach by wrapping the wire of the modulator once around the housing and then taping with at least two wraps
- Splice into the hot wire (normally the red wire). Use the wire cutter to snip through the hot wire of the car and not the modulator
- Remove plastic coating to reveal 1/2 inch of wire on each side of hot wire and splice in FM Modulator red wire by twisting into other two wires
- Wrap with electrical tape
- Set the modulator to desired frequency. There will be a switch to change from 87.9, 88.1, and 88.5
- Replace the wire harness and modulator back into the inside of car dash, then replace holding mount screws and radio faceplate
- Turn your car on, tune radio to set frequency and enjoy your iPod or MP3 player
Strengthen Your FM Radio Reception:
- If you don't have an antenna connected to your FM receiver, purchase a simple dipole antenna--a simple T-shape flexible wire-- and connect it to the FM antenna inputs on the receiver. Because FM signals are directional, you'll want to experiment with the positioning of the wire to find the best reception of the station you're trying to receive
- If you're still not getting a good signal, try an indoor amplified antenna, which you'll find at an electronics store. Don't buy one unless you get a guarantee that you can return it for full credit if it doesn't solve your reception problems
- If your signal is weak because you live a long way from the transmitter, install an outside antenna and mount it as high as is practical. If you're primarily interested in getting signals from one station or from a group of stations in one direction, get a directional antenna and point it toward the transmitters
- If you're using a portable FM radio where the only antenna is the power cord, stretch the cord as straight as possible and experiment with positioning again
- Temporarily switch to monaural mode to improve a weak signal on an FM receiver
Cell Phone FM Transmitter Tips:
- A cell phone FM transmitter allows you to hear phone conversations through the vehicle's speakers. These devices can also be convenient if you have transferred or downloaded audio files, such as MP3s or audiobooks, onto a smart phone. When the cell phone is connected to the FM transmitter, the phone can be used "hands free," a necessity for using the phone while driving
Cell Phone FM Transmitter Instructions:
- Plug the FM transmitter into the car stereo's "AUX/cigarette adapter" connection
- Press one "Channel/CH" button on the car stereo repeatedly until you come to a non-broadcasting frequency. Many FM transmitter user manuals recommend using a station between 87.1 and 88.9 FM
- Press one "Channel/CH" button on the transmitter repeatedly until the transmitter's frequency setting matches the car stereo's frequency setting
- Connect the phone's headphones port to the FM transmitter. Start playing music on the phone if audio files are on the phone. The audio will play through the vehicle's speakers
- Press "Send" or "Call" on the phone if the phone receives a call. Then, press the "Speaker" key on the phone to take the call. Press "Stop/End" on the phone to disconnect the call. You can then continue to play music
What Is a Wireless FM Transmitter?
A wireless FM transmitter is a device that changes audio output into an FM signal. Wireless FM transmitters work together with FM receivers to complete FM transmissions.
- Wireless FM transmitter specifications vary depend on the manufacturer. Small consumer transmitter generally weigh 1 to 3 oz. and have a range of about 30 feet. These FM transmitters have low outputs, which means that their signals are easily interrupted by other radio signals.
- Wireless FM transmitters send audio to an FM radio. FM transmitters can usually be set to various frequencies. This allows you to avoid radio interference.
- Wireless FM transmitters commonly link MP3 players and cell phones to a home or car radio. Computers can use FM transmitters to broadcast Internet radio streams.
How to Use the FM Transmitter on a Music?
While most phones these days double as music players, playing that music on something other than your phone's tiny speakers usually requires extra accessories. The LG Fusic (LX550) was the first cell phone on the U.S. market to include a built-in FM transmitter. The Fusic's transmitter allows you to listen to the music on your phone over a car stereo or any other FM receiver without the need for any extra accessories or connections to your radio.
- Open the FM transmitter settings by selecting "Menu," "Tools" and "Transmitter."
- Select one of the 12 channel options and press the "Menu/OK" button. These channels allow you to save favorite frequencies that can easily be accessed later.
- Determine a radio station to use with your phone by picking one on your radio with a very weak signal.
- Select this frequency (in the range of 88.1 to 107.9 MHz) on your phone by using the left and right arrow keys until the frequencies on the radio and phone match. Press the "Menu/OK" button.
- Activate the FM transmitter during music playback by selecting "Options," "Music Transmitter" and "On."
- 1 x Autoscan 100Hz-15000Hz FM Transmitter for iPhone iPod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.81||USD$ 28.12||USD$ 27.43||USD$ 26.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.