Customers Also Bought
- A good DIY iPhone opening tool kit for repairing iPhone iPod
- T6 torx screw driver, this is not any regular T6, it is designed to give you the most reliable and very user friendly.
- This iPhone opening tool is designed specifically for iPhone iPod
- With the iPhone opener tool you would open the faceplate without scratching your iPhone and iPod
- The disassemble tool is made of high quality materials
- iPhone opening tool will fit for your phone
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Steel & Plastic
- Dimension: 128 x 10mm / 5.0 x 0.4in (H x Dia.)
- This is a Cell Phone Disassemble Tools Set for iPhone
- Multifunctional iPhone opener tool set is easy to use and carry
- This disassemble tool will allow you to open the phone cover easily and without damage
Size in Detail:
How to Disassemble IPhone 3G:
Ever wonder how to Disassemble your IPhone, or you really need to know how to open it because you need to replace the LCD screen because your screen cracked and. We all know it is cheaper to replace the screen than to by a new phone. Well Don't worry, here is your solution in this article you will learn how to disassemble your Iphone so you can fix it.
- Remove the sim tray, use the included sim card removal tool (or a paper clip if you've lost the tool.)
- Holding your device on end you will notice two small screws on either side of the dock. These screws must be removed in order to open the case
- Insert a small thin tool between the chrome ring and front panel glass directly above one of the screw holes. You will need to exert a small amount of pressure to separate the display from the back panel
- Lift the panel up from the dock end being careful not to tear or break any ribbons connected near the other end
- Unplug ribbons 1 and 2 by lifting them from the main board. Under ribbon 2 you will need to find and unclip ribbon 3, then carefully remove the display assembly
- Remove the seven screws circled in red. Note: One screw is located under the DO NOT REMOVE sticker
- Unplug ribbon 4
- Lift the mother board out taking note of the camera which is still connected to the underside of the board. You will need to unplug the ribbon circled in red
- Place the mother board to the side
- Use the attached tab to pull up on the battery, there is a mild adhesive on the back side, so it will take a bit of force
- Remove the screw circled in red
- Carefully remove the camera
- Remove the nine screws circled in red
- Remove the headphone jack and attached flex cable
- Remove the speaker assembly which also contains the dock connector, antennae and home button as well
- Remove the 2 screws circled in red
- Place the ******** assembly to the side
- Remove the 2 screws circled in red. You will find 3 screws on the opposite side which must be removed as well
- Lift the LCD free from the front panel glass
- Pictured is every component inside the iPhone 3G.You did it
- 5 x Screwdrivers
- 1 x Triangle Case Opener
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.03||USD$ 4.72||USD$ 4.44||USD$ 4.19||USD$ 3.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.