Customers Also Bought
- The car charger is quite easy to use
- Portable design, convenient for travelers and business user
- You can charge your battery with this Practical Car Charger Adapter while driving
- Made of high quality material, this cell phone battery charger can be used for quite a long time
- As the green environment protection, this USB charger does not produce the wastes while charging
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Color: Black
- Compatible With: iPhone 4 3G 3GS
- Put the cell phone car charger into the car's cigarette lighter then it can work
- There is a USB slot which offers you to connect the charge to the cell phone with a USB cable
- Quite easy to carry this kind of cell phone charger around, you can simply put it in your pocket
- Well made of high quality materials, this cell phone charger can be used for quite a long time
- It is a must-have for a man who is always using his car throught the day
How to Use a Car Charger for a Cell Phone:
Using a car charger is a basic part of cell phone maintenance; car chargers are handy in a pinch, especially for people who use their cars regularly throughout the day. Knowing how to use the charger--and what to do with it when it's not in use--can help keep your cell and car batteries in good working order.
- Locate your phone's charging port. Consult your manual if you need to, but in general, charging ports are located either on the side or the bottom of the phone. There may be a protective plastic piece on a hinge; remove it gently with the phone end of the charging cord
- Plug the phone end into your cell phone. The plug should go in easily and sit in place securely. If it does not, you may have inserted it incorrectly
- Locate your car's electric outlet. In general, these are located on the center console, near or beneath the temperature control. In older cars (or in "smoker" models of new cars), the outlet will be marked by a black plastic button with a picture of a cigarette. In newer cars, the ports generally are covered by a snap-on plastic lid
- Remove the cigarette lighter, if there is one
- Insert the large, rounded end into the electrical outlet. Your phone should start charging, though some cars must be on or in accessory mode for the outlet to work
- Look at the handle of the large, rounded end. Many chargers have lights to indicate that power is flowing through the charger
Cell Phone Charger Types:
If you, like many people, rely heavily on your cell phone, you realize how important it is to have enough battery power to make your calls. Fortunately, companies have created so many different types of cell-phone chargers so that you can easily and conveniently charge your batteries. These chargers come in five basic varieties: wall chargers, car chargers, desktop chargers, emergency chargers and green chargers.
- Of all the types of cell-phone chargers, wall chargers are the most common. An AC wall adapter is included with your cell phone when you purchase it.
- Car chargers plug into the cigarette lighter outlet or accessory outlet in your vehicle, allowing you to charge your cell phone while you drive. Car chargers come in three varieties: fast chargers, rapid chargers and trickle chargers. All three types allow you to use your cell phone while the battery is charging. The primary difference is the speed of charge. Use fast chargers with caution. If you do not unplug your cell phone as soon as the battery is charged, the battery can overheat and become damaged
- Desktop chargers, also known as docking stations, contain a base with one or more slots to hold your cell phone or other electronic devices. These chargers typically connect to your computer with a USB cable. One drawback of desktop chargers is that you cannot use your cell phone while it is charging
- Emergency chargers generally require AAA batteries. They do not give enough power to charge your cell-phone battery completely, but you can get at least a half-hour of talk time in the event of an emergency
- Some companies have begun manufacturing green chargers. Numerous companies, such as ElectroHiFi and IST SideWinder, produce crank chargers that permit you to charge your cell phone by turning a crank. These chargers typically produce small amounts of power, enough to make an emergency call. Solio has a solar-powered charger that can also use USB ports or wall outlets if there is not enough sunlight. Nokia has created a bicycle charger that allows you to charge your cell phone as you pedal your bike
- 1 x Car Charger
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.02||USD$ 2.73||USD$ 2.48||USD$ 2.28||USD$ 2.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?